Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari (40341 Views)

Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos / Recession: 5 Facts Before President Buhari Took Over Power In 2015 / Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by tbliss22(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mr president, no one is asking you any question. You need proper treatment.
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by Astuteleader(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
But some people in ur cabinet said u were very OK. That you were just observing rest
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by kings09(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
The likes of sarrki, xstry, omenkalives no go gree even as their buhari is testifyin to it
dejt4u:
Reuben Abati's article about spirits in Aso Rock might be true
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by Evergreen80(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nice
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
pesinfada:
is he older than Mugabe?
Does Mugabe have military background training?
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by kings09(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
This has shown buhari is not as strong-willed as u tot. If buhari truly cherished his health, he wldnt hv allowed himself to be packaged back
nerodenero:
I'm happy you returned but how well is what I don't know.

Thank God you admitted Osinbajo should continue in acting capacity while you continue your rest.

I'd suggest you be wary of the sheep in wolves' clothing who consider their interests and pockets at the expense of you staying alive. Life is previous, health is wealth. Time has come to listen to Aisha in the "oza-room" who seems to more about the cabals.
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by repogirl(f): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
When you are carrying the burdens of a nation, you don't know you will sick? Look at before and after photos of Presidents from other nations and you will understand the meaning of stress.

Abi you think to be President is as easy as frying beans? It takes its toll on young people not to talk of an old man like you.

Shebi you want to be President, enjoy it while you can.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by vislabraye(m): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
At least Bubu don talk true to shame Adesina. No be dem talk say he no sick ? Lolz.
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
If the British leaders had not fixed their health care system i wonder where these goats we refer to as leaders would travel to for their so called medical treatment!!! These people are so shameless!!! No single modicum of shame!!!! Imagine a sitting president going and staying for treatment for over 1 month in a foreign country whereas the healthcare system in the country he was elected to lead is in shambles!!!! Shame Shame.....Agbaya....

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by thunderbabs: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na village pple com for buhari na...e dey mk pple suffer....and doz wey chop money wey e dey disturb with efcc...they gats to show him where power really dey
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by Sengeman(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Baba oyoyo. If am alive or not Nigeria will move on. What a courageous speech.
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by Bekimbo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Keep fighting death,but let me tell you Buhari it is better for ti die once than as you are dying slowly
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by whokno2moro(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
But I thought lai Mohammed said the president is not sick and he is not in the hospital
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by perfectcrown(f): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
I have read some of nigerians comment about our presidents comment bout his health. Why re some people so callous? If at all d president is an ordinary nigerian & hes sick, must one make an unnecesary comment like, he has not seen anytin? We all need to grow up like a proper human being God made us to be. Our president, God bless & keep u 4 us.
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by NaijaNotryForme(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
dejt4u:

Before nko. Do you need a prophet to tell you?
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
You are yet to see the worst you foolish cow. You think you can inflict hardship on poor Nigerians and be healthy to move around freely

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by Krisddon: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
dejt4u:
Oh, u been think say na dagbo?
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by victorkc(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
I thought Lie Mohammed, said that "Mr President is hail and hearty" Yeye de smell
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by des4ella(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
that is because you're an old man doing the job oof a young healthy man. More reason you should retire. Even a young man jumping up and down, traveling left and right as you have been would definitely breakdown talk more of you. That's y we have something called retirement , so the elderly can relax until their dying day but you won't listen. God help you
I just fall in love with u now....True talk my dear. cool
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by franklingud(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mr president do the wise thing now. Resign and enjoy your life while you can or that seat will take your head.

Advice is advice.

Good evening sir.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
that is because you're an old man doing the job oof a young healthy man. More reason you should retire. Even a young man jumping up and down, traveling left and right as you have been would definitely breakdown talk more of you. That's y we have something called retirement , so the elderly can relax until their dying day but you won't listen. God help you
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by ohasoup9(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sorry sir. Just resign and rest your old brain. Nigeria wahala is too much for you.
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by oyekunle1982: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
I appreciate God in the life our president. God will continue to strengthen you the more. Above all try and put into consideration the life of the masses in the country. The suffering in the land is too much. Pls Mr. president.
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by Chinedu100: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin grin cool[/color][color=#006600]kikikikiki....@baba....u neva chichonchin...if u live in a glass house please don't throw stones ....QED!
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
emmasege:
If only you knew how many Nigerians you have sent to early graves and how many you have given terminal illness through your cluelessness and vindictiveness, you'd be thanking God for giving you another chance to come back home to set your house in order.

Mr. Bubu, Nigeria has neither been this sick before.

He just came back to say goodbye. Next time, he might not be so lucky. The blood of the innocent is crying day and night for vengeance.
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by 2shur: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
U mean its spiritual
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by autonomous22: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wantedmiller:
my president, may you live longer. please take your time and rest.

Resting President......
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by spafu(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Drinokrane:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday talk that he has not been very sick like this before.
He say that this when he was having meeting with the government officials, he said; “I couldn’t recall being so sick since I was a young man, including in the military with its ups and downs,” He also said he do not remember when he had a blood transfusion last. He also added that whether he is alive or not Nigeria will still continue.

http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/i-have-not-been-sick-like-this-before.html?m=1
Guy next time ehn, give your write up to proofreaders on Fiverr to edit it for you.
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by Dareomo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
There is nothing more transparent than this, why should we expect any of his Aid to say much concerning his health status that it will not have result into a contradiction.
PMB, MY GOD IS YOUR STRENGHT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
Re: I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari by Kellyhenry(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
baba i understand u wella,bt na u no want understand say u don old n u nid rest,naija mata no b here o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) / Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.