Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp (2005 Views)

We Pray You Will Continue To Tolerate Us As Your Children - NASS To Buhari / "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump / Niger Delta Avengers- We Will Resume Attacks Very Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Ogashub(m): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2017
The Peoples’ Democratic Party, National Youths Frontier (PDPNYF) has called on President Buhari who returned back to the country on Friday not allow the cabal in his government gain ground again.

He was further urged to build on the achievements of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

In a series of tweets on Friday, March 10, 2017, the PDPNYF said Buhari said they pray that the Naira will not fall against the Dollar like it did before Buhari travelled.

You will recall that the Naira was selling at over N500 against the Dollar, until the Osinbajo’s economic committee asked the Central Bank of Nigeria to review its forex policy.

The group said “The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, President Buhari, while you are away Acting President embraced leadership challenges not your normal way of blaming PDP for your failure.

“Welcome Baba is our prayer that peace and calmness Nigerians enjoyed while you are away continue as you are back safely.

“Welcome Baba Buhari, we pray the powerful cabals demystified by the Acting President will not resume work urgently.

“Welcome Baba is our prayer that peace and calmness Nigerians enjoyed while you are away continue as you are back safely.

“Welcome Baba, we strongly advise you to build on some good steps taken by @ProfOsinbajo while you are away. Nigerians are suffering under you

“End of phone calls. Buhari is back, we pray Naira will not suffer against Dollar again

“We pray Herdsmen/Farmer crisis will not start soon.”

Read more at http://ogashub.com.ng/we-pray-fulani-herdsmen-dont-resume-attacks-on-buharis-return-pdp/

3 Likes

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2017
Propagandist party

6 Likes

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2017
People Deceiving People

5 Likes

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by lytech1(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2017
In Buhari absence,the following changes emerge in Nigeria:

1) there is less Boko haram attack

2) no bumbing of pipeline

3) No news of herdmen attack

4) Naira winning the war against dollar

5) There is stability in prices of foodsturf

6) muslim and christian leaders embrace themselve

7) fayose seems irrelevant as there is less fault in this present administration

cool vampire was killed

9) The only kidnapping case that occur was settled within days

10) There is one Nigeria.

Baba,why not just resign pls

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Oliviaxx(f): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2017
I pray so too

1 Like

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2017
Buhari is not in charge.Mamman daura and abba kyari are the president and vice while buhari is the messenger.

2 Likes

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Splashme: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2017
Oliviaxx:
I pray so too
Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by sarrki(m): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Pdp have lost it completely

This is not how to play opposition

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by omenkaLives(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2017
This has got to be the worst statement ever released by PDP.

Can we all see why well meaning Nigerians wish the evil behemoth dead and buried? How could a party which claims to have the interest of the country at heart make such provocative statement? What then stops them from paying some of their army of thugs to carry out attacks, dressed like "herdsmen", and turn around to blame same on "Fulani herdsmen" and, by extension, on Buhari's return?

This is when the DSS should really swing into action. There is a possibility members of that party are the ones sponsoring these attacks just to make the president look bad.

So disgusting.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by obiageIi(f): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2017
Are they technically telling us they want to resume sponsoring violence underground? Hiding as herdsmen and militants

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by dunkem21(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2017
If I talk now, they will seize my phone shocked

..else I will remind the trio above me what a certain governor said GEJ is going to do in chad ..

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by TimeManager(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2017
obiageIi:
Are they technically telling us they want to resume sponsoring violence in underground? Hiding as herdsmen and militants
cool Kiss the crown! cool
Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by TimeManager(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2017
omenkaLives:

Can we all see why well meaning Nigerians wish that evil behemoth dead and buried? How could a party which claims to have the interest of the country at heart make such provocative statement? What then stops them from paying some of their army of thugs to carry out attacks, dressed like "herdsmen", and turn around to blame same on "Fulani herdsmen" and, by extension, on Buhari's return?

This is when the DSS should really swing into action. There is a possibility members of that party are the ones sponsoring these attacks just to make the president look bad.

So disgusting.
Truth is talking! cheesy
Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by TimeManager(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2017
dunkem21:
If I talk now, they will seize my phone shocked

Talk na...Tanoid! .."if I talk has become his orchestra.
Truth is talking!

5 Likes

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Ngozi123(f): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2017
TimeManager:
Talk na...Tanoid! .."if I talk has become his orchestra.
Truth is talking!

Do you ever have anything constructive to say? Has Buhari brainwashed you or something?

3 Likes

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by dunkem21(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

Do you ever have anything constructive to say? Has Buhari brainwashed you or something?

Learn to ignore wimps .. I would've responded him if he quoted all I wrote.

2 Likes

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by TimeManager(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

Dearie, the truth is, the weakest part of my argument has always been constructive. Only few can decipher.

You're still grappling to recover from the ballistics I shot at your soft jaw yesterday's eveng. I could hear you scream in pain 10,000miles away. I felt sorry to have forgotten you bruise easily. cry kiss wink wink
Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by TimeManager(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2017
dunkem21:

Learn to ignore wimps .. I would've responded him if he quoted all I wrote.
You lie!!!!. That was exactly your earlier post before you modified.. Liepod!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Truth is mine!

1 Like

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Ngozi123(f): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2017
TimeManager:
Dearie, the truth is, the weakest part of my argument has always been constructive. Only few can decipher.

You're still grappling to recover from the ballistics I shot at your soft jaw yesterday's eveng. I could hear you scream in pain 10,000miles away. I felt sorry to have forgotten you bruise easily. cry kiss wink wink
Kiss the truth!

As per usual, you're talking a lot but your words have very little meaning or relevance to the topic at hand. Your president is a bigoted poorly educated tribalist who supports these murderous herdsmen. You do yourself a disservice by supporting him here. Seek Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by TimeManager(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

As per usual, you're talking a lot but your words have very little meaning or relevance to the topic at hand. Your president is a bigoted poorly educated tribalist who supports these murderous herdsmen. You do yourself a disservice by supporting him here. Seek Jesus.
Seek Jesus??.. Wowww!!. I recommend you go back to your scriptures & read how God would help the Israelites kill & destroy their perceived enemies; Egyptians, Philistines, Syrian among other tribes, tongues & nation on numerous occasions. Mr. President is as such jealous of his tribe including having their back( with the exception of the murderous ones). Obj& Get will ever regret not having been there for their own.
Truth is talking!

1 Like

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Ngozi123(f): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2017
TimeManager:
Seek Jesus??.. Wowww!!. I recommend you go back to your scriptures & read how God would help the Israelites kill & destroy their perceived enemies; Egyptians, Philistines, Syrian among other tribes, tongues & nation on numerous occasions. Mr. President is as such jealous of his tribe including having their back ( with the exception of the murderous ones). Obj& Get will ever regret not having been there for their own.
Truth is talking!

So you're admitting that Buhari is a bigoted tribalist who supports the herdsmen because they are from his tribe? He's the president of Nigeria, not just the Fulani people, he should treat everyone fairly. Murdering peaceful protestors via the Nigerian security forces and allowing innocent villagers to be murdered by Fulani herdsmen unchecked is not treating people fairly.

1 Like

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by ddippset(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Love Machine:
Buhari is not in charge.Mamman daura and abba kyari are the president and vice while buhari is the messenger.
stooopid talk. For your mind now u don talk something.

1 Like

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by TimeManager(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

So you're admitting that Buhari is a bigoted tribalist who supports the herdsmen because they are from his tribe? He's the president of Nigeria, not just the Fulani people, he should treat everyone fairly. Murdering peaceful protestors via the Nigerian security forces and allowing innocent villagers to be murdered by Fulani herdsmen unchecked is not treating people fairly.
Can you imagine!!!..You set a trap & twerk into it yourself angry angry Jeezzz!!!.Why would you deliberately ignore the reference statement in bracket in the bid to make your narrative fit in??.. So unfortunately, your escapism has hit a brick wall..
Once again, for the purpose of sound judgement, Mr. President says & I quote " Nobody will be allowed to hold the country to ransom. Not even the most murderous of herdsmen.
Truth is mine!
Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Ngozi123(f): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2017
TimeManager:
Can you imagine!!!..You set a trap & twerk into it yourself angry angry Jeezzz!!!.Why would you deliberately ignore the reference statement in bracket in the bid to make your narrative fit in??.. So unfortunately, your escapism has hit a brick wall..
Once again, for the purpose of sound judgement, Mr. President says & I quote " Nobody will be allowed to hold the country to ransom. Not even the most murderous of herdsmen.
Truth is mine!

You said, and I quote, "Mr President is as such jealous of his tribe including having their back". Defending one's own people's interests at the expense of others when you're supposed to be the leader of a larger group is being partisan and tribal. Surely, you cannot agree with the atrocities being committed by the Nigerian security forces against the peaceful protesters? Why is he ignoring such issues?

1 Like

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by TimeManager(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

You said, and I quote, "Mr President is as such jealous of his tribe including having their back". Defending one's own people's interests at the expense of others when you're supposed to be the leader of a larger group is being partisan and tribal. Surely, you cannot agree with the atrocities being committed by the Nigerian security forces against the peaceful protesters? Why is he ignoring such issues?
And now she swings the pendulum towards her intent & underlining narrative... Pull down the mouth garb & say it loud.. "Biafra agitators". Look young miss, keep away from the biafra agitation if you do really want to enjoy Nigeria.
Kiss the truth!
Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Splashme: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
lytech1:
In Buhari absence,the following changes emerge in Nigeria:

1) there is less Boko haram attack

2) no bumbing of pipeline

3) No news of herdmen attack

4) Naira winning the war against dollar

5) There is stability in prices of foodsturf

6) muslim and christian leaders embrace themselve

7) fayose seems irrelevant as there is less fault in this present administration

cool vampire was killed

9) The only kidnapping case that occur was settled within days

10) There is one Nigeria.

Baba,why not just resign pls
Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Ngozi123(f): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
TimeManager:
And now she swings the pendulum towards her intent & underlining narrative... Pull down the mouth garb & say it loud.. "Biafra agitators". Look young miss, keep away from the biafra agitation if you do really want to enjoy Nigeria.
Kiss the truth!

The only people that are enjoying Nigeria are those that are stealing from the country's resources. Nigeria is one of the country's mentioned in the UN's humanitarian crises appeal and you're talking about people 'enjoying Nigeria'...

If you're truly a patriot then, surely, you cannot agree with the atrocities being committed against these peaceful protesters by your security forces?

1 Like

Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
The whole truth PDP

BUHARI IS THE GRAND PATRON OF MIYETI ALLAH OOOPS MIYETI SATAN I MEANT TO SAY
Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
sarrki:
Pdp have lost it completely
This is not how to play opposition
TEACH US THEN CHIEF ZON-B
Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by TimeManager(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

The only people that are enjoying Nigeria are those that are stealing from the country's resources. Nigeria is one of the country's mentioned in the UN's humanitarian crises appeal and you're talking about people 'enjoying Nigeria'...

If you're truly a patriot then, surely, you cannot agree with the atrocities being committed against these peaceful protesters by your security forces?
Open up your mind & let my words of wisdom resonate through the recesses of your heart..Not a sane mind would support the killings of unarmed protesters much as support an agitation of a mirage/non-existent country..redefine your existence with Nigeria... You're better suited than the biafrans.. What the heck with you!!! angry angry. Never had anyone seen the noble identify with misfits with midget intelligence.
Truth is mine!
Re: We Pray Fulani Herdsmen Don’t Resume Attacks On Buhari’s Return – Pdp by Geniro: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
omenkaLives:

Can we all see why well meaning Nigerians wish the evil behemoth dead and buried? How could a party which claims to have the interest of the country at heart make such provocative statement? What then stops them from paying some of their army of thugs to carry out attacks, dressed like "herdsmen", and turn around to blame same on "Fulani herdsmen" and, by extension, on Buhari's return?

So disgusting.

I wonder if all dumb people were specially selected to man the BMC center.

Show me where in the Article that said this tweets emanated from the official channels of the PDP ?

Or you failed to use your senses when posting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Crying This Night Pics Video / Africa Is Leaving Nigeria Behind / Odumegwu Ojukwu Remembered By His Living Twin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.