Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Festus Keyamo I Know... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Festus Keyamo I Know... (1605 Views)

Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer / Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts / Real Reasons Atiku Left APC -- Festus Keyamo Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Festus Keyamo I Know... by bolethings: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2017
I am sorry but I believe anything is possible when humans are involved. For one I know Keyamo is an APC member and I also know he is a crook. He handled the case of Bola Ige and actually blackmailed Fryo. Mind you I spoke to Fryo myself and even if he was a member of the team that murdered Bola Ige, I don't believe he would have confessed to Keyamo a prosecutor while we still had PDP in power. Obviously the people who sent him would have asked him to keep mute. But Keyamo came out saying Fryo confessed to him in confidence. You can actually google that up as it was Keyamo himself who said that.

However, since when has promising someone marriage become a sin because my ex broke up with me after 5 years last January and no one has asked me to take her to court.

As for the Apostle, I dont trust men of God that much but with Keyamo involved here, this case to me is fraud. Why would you demand money simply because the man refused to marry your client?

Even if the Apostle was straffing this girl, it was mutually agreed and it wasn't a case of rape so for Keyamo to initially demand money and this coming after the Apostle ( He calls himself that not me), attacked politicians who are professional dirty fighters, I believe this is a set up.

The same Keyamo who couldn't defend murdered ipob youths killed because they wanted a nation of theirs is here defending and asking the man to settle his client for refusing to marry her. Keyamo that I know is a master of lies and deceit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by DirewolfofStark(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2017
bolethings:
I am sorry but I believe anything is possible when humans are involved. For one I know Keyamo is an APC member and I also know he is a crook. He handled the case of Bola Ige and actually blackmailed Fryo. Mind you I spoke to Fryo myself and even if he was a member of the team that murdered Bola Ige, I don't believe he would have confessed to Keyamo a prosecutor while we still had PDP in power. Obviously the people who sent him would have asked him to keep mute. But Keyamo came out saying Fryo confessed to him in confidence. You can actually google that up as it was Keyamo himself who said that.

However, since when has promising someone marriage become a sin because my ex broke up with me after 5 years last January and no one has asked me to take her to court.

As for the Apostle, I dont trust men of God that much but with Keyamo involved here, this case to me is fraud. Why would you demand money simply because the man refused to marry your client?

Even if the Apostle was straffing this girl, it was mutually agreed and it wasn't a case of rape so for Keyamo to initially demand money and this coming after the Apostle ( He calls himself that not me), attacked politicians who are professional dirty fighters, I believe this is a set up.

The same Keyamo who couldn't defend murdered ipob youths killed because they wanted a nation of theirs is here defending and asking the man to settle his client for refusing to marry her. Keyamo that I know is a master of lies and deceit.

[b]

Three common sense questions about Apostle Suleiman’s alleged indiscretion with Stephanie Otobo

If indeed Otobo’s affair with Suleiman ended 12 months ago, why wait for 12 good months before going to press with your story? Why did you decide to come forward AT THE EXACT TIME that Suleiman is in the eye of the storm for his comments about Fulani Herdsmen? A typical Olosho would be more likely to blackmail her victim than go to press because Money is what an Olosho wants at the end of the day. The evidence which Otobo has released to the press is inconclusive and unreliable. Am I the only one who finds it odd that the only evidence which could have more or less strengthened Otobo’s story (her pregnancy) was destroyed? With a pregnancy, it would have been possible to carry out a DNA test, and yet Otobo conveniently claims that Suleiman “forced” her to abort the pregnancy. How? By holding a gun to her head? I remain unconvinced by this too convenient story.

How could a common prostitute like Otobo be able to afford the legal fees of a top rated Lawyer like Festus Keyamo? I know Festus Keyamo and he doesn’t come cheap. He is one of the most money conscious legal practitioners in the profession. Festus Keyamo does not do pro bono Legal Service. It is evident that Otobo is being funded by someone with a LOT of money, someone who can evidently afford to spend large sums of money on a concerted character assassination plot of epic proportions. I’m sure we would all appreciate it if this person starts acting like a real man and reveals himself instead of hiding behind an Olosho to do his dirty work for him.

If Suleiman is really a womaniser, why is Otobo’s story the only one out there? In my experience, chronic womanisers do not just victimise one helpless woman. They usually have a long line of victims. When Bill Cosby was accused by one woman of sexual harassment, many others came forward. When Bill Clinton was accused by Monica Lewinsky of having an affair with her, other women like Jennifer Flowers Kathleen Wiley, Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones also stepped forward to accuse him of sexually harassing them. Womanising is a compulsive behavioural disorder. A man who womanises does so serially. If Suleiman was really a womaniser, there ought to have been several stories or rumours of his womanising from even before the time of his alleged affair with Otobo.

To summarise, I’m not arguing that Otobo is a liar and Suleiman is innocent. All I’m asking Nairalanders to do is to use their brains.

[/b]

5 Likes

Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2017
Festus keyamo is an MMM.
Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by Kosy79(f): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Pls celebrate with me the birthday of my daughter. Happy birthday to her.

4 Likes

Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by Ahmed0336(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Kosy79:
daughter?

2 Likes

Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by nepapole(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Kosy79:
Ur daughter looks like ur agemate.
Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2017
Apostle started all this thing after his statement about the Fulani herdsmen. Little did he know the herdsmen are APC dignitaries.

So this is a fight between apostle and APC.

APC are using olosho to make claims.

But my anger here is, why has Apostle not rained fire on those thieves?

But that girl is in for trouble with God. Take it or leave it
Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by Okanokan(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2017
The Festus Keyamo i know, at Ekpoma is a serial blackmailer, grand manipulator who suffer from far worse sexual flings that he and Miss Otobo is accusing Suleiman of.

1 Like

Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by Ejanla07: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Kosy79:
h

Can i getvur daughters number and details
Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by Okanokan(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
With a Narcissist Personality Disorder (NPD) of Festus Keyamo, i wont be surprised if the entire Otobogate is not an orchestrated diversionary tactics employed by State Apparachik to take the sail off the massive 2017 prophecy of Apostle Suleiman which so far, has hit the nail. In the late 80's during the Babaginda Era, The Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) under the leadership of the Revered Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie sufferred the same sexual humiliation as result of criticizing Government anti-peoples policies that were targetted against Christians. Narcissist Characters like Festus Keyamo (whose past is far worse than the alledged accuse) are those used by Government to unleash known and unknown accusations against Activist. As an urhoboman am dissapointed that this fellow is from my ethnic group. Indeed he is a LOOSE CANON that will be used and dumped.
As a lawyer its not every brief that you take, particularly briefs that look more like LEGAL BLACKMAIL.

1 Like

Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by Kosy79(f): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2017
Ahmed0336:
daughter?
Lol!!!! literally I'm not her blood mum, I call her my daughter.
Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by Kosy79(f): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2017
nepapole:

Ur daughter looks like ur agemate.
Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by ipobbigot7: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Op stop masturbating over Keyamo, this is not an issue between Keyamo and your apostle, Keyamo is only doing his own business. Besides Keyamo himself is not the one handling the case but his boys, the guy is in Abuja for bigger business.

You are castigating Keyamo. Before you can be qualified for that first outline your achievements in your own field for us here and let us place you on the scale with Keyamo and see what qualifies you to judge him or you get out of here.

If you think that your apostle is more saint than David and cannot have an immoral affairs with Otobo then wait and let him defend himself and stop these social media blackmailing.

All these your ranting is not convincing anybody except the brain washed gullibles like you. Anyone can be overtaken by temptation, we are not yet perfect only working towards and it's God that does it not a strong man of God.

You never can tell what anyone is doing in the secret.

2 Likes

Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by ipobbigot7: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

[b]

Three common sense questions about Apostle Suleiman’s alleged indiscretion with Stephanie Otobo

If indeed Otobo’s affair with Suleiman ended 12 months ago, why wait for 12 good months before going to press with your story? Why did you decide to come forward AT THE EXACT TIME that Suleiman is in the eye of the storm for his comments about Fulani Herdsmen? A typical Olosho would be more likely to blackmail her victim than go to press because Money is what an Olosho wants at the end of the day. The evidence which Otobo has released to the press is inconclusive and unreliable. Am I the only one who finds it odd that the only evidence which could have more or less strengthened Otobo’s story (her pregnancy) was destroyed? With a pregnancy, it would have been possible to carry out a DNA test, and yet Otobo conveniently claims that Suleiman “forced” her to abort the pregnancy. How? By holding a gun to her head? I remain unconvinced by this too convenient story.

How could a common prostitute like Otobo be able to afford the legal fees of a top rated Lawyer like Festus Keyamo? I know Festus Keyamo and he doesn’t come cheap. He is one of the most money conscious legal practitioners in the profession. Festus Keyamo does not do pro bono Legal Service. It is evident that Otobo is being funded by someone with a LOT of money, someone who can evidently afford to spend large sums of money on a concerted character assassination plot of epic proportions. I’m sure we would all appreciate it if this person starts acting like a real man and reveals himself instead of hiding behind an Olosho to do his dirty work for him.

If Suleiman is really a womaniser, why is Otobo’s story the only one out there? In my experience, chronic womanisers do not just victimise one helpless woman. They usually have a long line of victims. When Bill Cosby was accused by one woman of sexual harassment, many others came forward. When Bill Clinton was accused by Monica Lewinsky of having an affair with her, other women like Jennifer Flowers Kathleen Wiley, Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones also stepped forward to accuse him of sexually harassing them. Womanising is a compulsive behavioural disorder. A man who womanises does so serially. If Suleiman was really a womaniser, there ought to have been several stories or rumours of his womanising from even before the time of his alleged affair with Otobo.

To summarise, I’m not arguing that Otobo is a liar and Suleiman is innocent. All I’m asking Nairalanders to do is to use their brains.

[/b]

Wake up and face the reality. Otobo did not start it, your papa or is daddy apostle started it when he arrested the lady.

And if you are thinking that this has to do with politics you are among the most delusional.

The jeep that was alleged to belong to your daddy was show case by Daniella Okorie last year, that was even before Otobo surfaced. Will you also linked that to APC or Fulani herdsmen? Remember that Daniella has been named as one of the numerous mistress of your daddy.

2 Likes

Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by otil1: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2017
Kosy79:

Why this one come be for this thread? Poster @ Kosy79, are OK or is your brain painting you?
Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by otil1: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2017
Kosy79:

More confession and confusion everywhere. So she's not your daughter?

I for say cos you born in 1979 having a daughter that big means you born am for age 13, abi?
Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by SalamRushdie: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2017
Kosy79:

Your daughter or sister?
Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by bolethings: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2017
The allegation was that she was threatening his life and wanted to blackmail him. Her defense is that he promised her marriage and since he couldn't fulfill that he had wronged her hence she has every right to get back at him. Does that answer your concern??

Meanwhile, I don't worship pastors and never will and it's not my right to determine how someone else live their lives. As for comparison with Keyamo, not everyone wants to get famous by all means. Of course I am not perfect and I have a lot of shortcomings as well but certainly will I ever want to blackmail anyone to climb to the top.

If you are saying it's Keyamo's staffs handling the case then I'm sorry to say you don't know what you are saying. So such case is reported and the principal partner is not aware??

Blackmail or not, my only issue is when does refusing to marry someone become a basis for threatening to blackmail or expose them because as far as I am concerned, Nigeria doesn't have a law against formication but certainly deals with blackmail which is all this is about. If the man likes let him smash all his church members (females and males), it's not in my place to tell you or anyone how to live their lives but to start exposing naked pictures of my ex-girlfriends because they are my ex is a criminal offence. Ask 50Cent what that got him.

ipobbigot7:
Op stop masturbating over Keyamo, this is not an issue between Keyamo and your apostle, Keyamo is only doing his own business. Besides Keyamo himself is not the one handling the case but his boys, the guy is in Abuja for bigger business.

You are castigating Keyamo. Before you can be qualified for that first outline your achievements in your own field for us here and let us place you on the scale with Keyamo and see what qualifies you to judge him or you get out of here.

If you think that your apostle is more saint than David and cannot have an immoral affairs with Otobo then wait and let him defend himself and stop these social media blackmailing.

All these your ranting is not convincing anybody except the brain washed gullibles like you. Anyone can be overtaken by temptation, we are not yet perfect only working towards and it's God that does it not a strong man of God.

You never can tell what anyone is doing in the secret.
Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by Kosy79(f): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
otil1:

Why this one come be for this thread? Poster @ Kosy79, are OK or is your brain painting you?
Hope u feel good after this comment?
Re: The Festus Keyamo I Know... by Kosy79(f): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Your daughter or sister?
Lol!!!! literally I'm not her blood mum, I call her my daughter. Just few years older than her.

(1) (Reply)

How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) / Breaking News!! Sick Nigerian Politicians To Be Kicked Out Of Hospital! See Why / ''they're Jackals''- Aisha Buhari Lays Curses On People Wishing Buhari Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.