Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary (1690 Views)

It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. / A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures / Nairalander's Wedding Anniversary Is Today(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary by angeldeny(f): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2009
can you please advise on how to celebrate my 10th wedding ann. no party please.
Re: How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2009
Re: How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary by coolier(f): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2009
There are only two people in a relationship. It's always better to discuss with your husband so that your plans do not clash.
Re: How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary by mamagee3(f): 2:42am On Dec 18, 2009
Make it a big and special occassion. wink
Re: How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary by rasputinn(m): 3:19am On Dec 18, 2009
A decade in marriage shocked shocked,wow,that's a rare feat in these days of lukewarm attitude towards the institution of marriage.However you and your hubby choose to celebrate,I congratulate you and wish you more blissful decades of married life.
Enjoy
Re: How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary by sexyLeamon(f): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2009
wow 10 years shocked you must be very proud of your marriage and you should be. just make it simple and romantic, like someone said, go away from the kids have some quite time just you and your husband. happy anniversary wish you all the best.
Re: How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary by FBS: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2009
Congratulations!!! Bravo!!!

Discuss with your husband or better still sit down and think about it youself. Na only you go sabi what makes or can make him really HAPPY!!!
Re: How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary by omega25red(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
how about renewing your vows and go on another honhey moon?
Re: How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary by Fhemmmy: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2009
Wonderful, congratulations.
If you have the fund, i think renew of the vow will be great, and the kids could the train and all that good stuff. then, go to another honey moon

If you cant afford it, take some time off the kids and everything else, and go and have some real good fun, date each other and just bless one another.

Just in case you wanna give him a nice ride, i dey sell good ones sha at giveaway price.
Re: How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2009
Re: How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary by ubiaa5(f): 12:56am On Dec 19, 2009
chaircover:

Shouldnt you be talking to the husband instead of the wife cool
Dont mind him, but fhemmy i like ur style sha any opportunity to advertise, tongue
Re: How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary by Fhemmmy: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2009
chaircover:

Shouldnt you be talking to the husband instead of the wife cool

Na wa for you sef . . . when will the man ever receive anything from the woman, when i come back to this world, i will make sure i be woman, cos be like say man too dey pay tax, but i will make sure say no man touch me till wedding day. . . . .
ubiaa5:

Dont mind him, but fhemmy i like your style sha any opportunity to advertise, tongue

My sister, man must wack now.
I do export Cars and laptop to Nija on regular basis, so patronize your boy jare.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Want Kid's!!! / My Friend & I / Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Men And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.