Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Is Your Take On Professional Courses - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Is Your Take On Professional Courses (697 Views)

Professional Courses You Should Do After Nysc. / 3 Professional Courses At 70% Discount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On Professional Courses by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2017
corper weeeee o
During our orientation camp alot and and lot of professional courses were introduced to us with the promise of grooming us into entrepreneurs and so on. My question is, how reliable are these courses? Are they worth doing? And if they do, what course is better... cnt see myself wasting the little I have ojare
Re: What Is Your Take On Professional Courses by Iykecaroll(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Very important post. So many long talk on these courses and I'm wondering its utmost relevance too...
Re: What Is Your Take On Professional Courses by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Iykecaroll:
Very important post. So many long talk on these courses and I'm wondering its utmost relevance too...
and yet nobody is talking
Re: What Is Your Take On Professional Courses by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
deb303:
corper weeeee o
During our orientation camp alot and and lot of professional courses were introduced to us with the promise of grooming us into entrepreneurs and so on. My question is, how reliable are these courses? Are they worth doing? And if they do, what course is better... cnt see myself wasting the little I have ojare
it depends on your interest

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Governor Is Unfair About Ekiti State University Strike. / NYSC Loses Three Corp Members,23 To Repeat Service. / Nysc 2018 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.