Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

"Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This (3878 Views)

Can You Slap Your Mother Because Of This? / I Need The Best Caption For This Kid Picture / Will you slap this boy for five million dollars? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This by lacemose(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2017
Check out the reaction of many Nigerians with this question asked @ www.sundayjoe.com/2017/03/will-you-slap-this-kid-for-88-million.html

1 Like

Re: "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This by jeyselassie(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2017
mo ma fun ni igbarun

4 Likes

Re: "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This by Epositive(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2017
why not? i have his size grin

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This by AntiWailer: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2017
People are wicked.

Why will you slap only the boy for 88Million dollars.

I will slap him, slap the father, slap his uncle, slap everybody on my way to where i will slap him.

In appreciation, I will slap Seun for his great work on Nairaland as a platform for me to get this information, I will Slap the Mod that allowed the topic and also Slap the @lacemose for bringing the post to Nairaland.

Infact I am ready to slap as many people that viewed, like or share the post. I mean Collect the money, travel to wherever they are and SLAP them in appreciation of their support.

Chai, Hand don dey pain me. undecided

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This by webincomeplus(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2017
lacemose:
Check out the reaction of many Nigerians with this question asked @ www.sundayjoe.com/2017/03/will-you-slap-this-kid-for-88-million.html
The question would have tested people's integrity and desperation the more if it were put as, "Can you kill this kid for...?"

1 Like

Re: "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This by marshalcarter: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2017
nope...won't do it
Re: "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This by Shortyy(f): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2017
I'll slap him and buy him candy.

2 Likes

Re: "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This by rattlesnake(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2017
The boy sef will slap me if I refuse to slap him for 88million dallar

4 Likes

Re: "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This by Xbursta(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
People are wicked.

Why will you slap only the boy for 88Million dollars.

I will slap him, slap the father, slap his uncle, slap everybody on my way to where i will slap him.

U dey vexx ooo

Re: "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This by AntiWailer: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Xbursta:

U dey vexx ooo

I can confirm to you that I dey Provoke. Not sure of the Vex grin
Re: "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
lwkmd i knw go slap am i go waka past
Re: "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This by Xbursta(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

I can confirm to you that I dey Provoke. Not sure of the Vex grin

Lol

Re: "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This by kwencypresh(f): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
I will slap him and slap anything slapable

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka's Agbada: Funny Imitation / 3 Bedroom House For Sale With Swimming Pool, Price Affordable (pics) / Share The Funniest Pictures In Your Phone Right Now!!! Fun!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.