Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Blogging Aid: How To Blog With Your Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blogging Aid: How To Blog With Your Smartphone (444 Views)

Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / What Is Your Smartphone Deal Breaker? / 7 Ways To Protect Your Smartphone Browser From Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Aid: How To Blog With Your Smartphone by gyrationtech(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2017
I have come across people who intend to create a blog or are into blogging already and who also love blogging, but most of them tend to get discouraged, just because the feel without a laptop or a desktop computer you cannot blog swiftly. Truth be told, you can create a blog with your smartphone, but when designing your blog you need access to a PC.

Aside that, posting and publishing is one of the most important aspect of blogging. Because that is what engage your blog readers, and make them always come back for more.

Today I'll be sharing android apps that can assist you in publishing blog posts without necessarily having access to a PC. Even those who have PCs can also make use of it. Reason I love these apps is that I can publish a post with my smartphone anywhere as long as there is network coverage.

READ ALSO: Easy guide on how to create a blog on blogger

Having said all these, let's get back to the business of the day. I'll be sharing 3 blogging apps (although there are others) because I use them, and I can say that they serve me well.

1. BLOGGEROID
• It has easy navigation and it also aids you by showcasing some text-formatting.
• You can also add images to any part of the post you want it to display
• You can load and edit already published post
• Comes with embedded share button to Google+ and other social account you have on your device.
• Download Bloggeroid HERE

2. BLOGGER
• Official blogger App for android. Comes with Easy Text-formatting
• You can add label/category to your posts.
• You can also add Images.
• Download Blogger HERE

3. WordPress
• WordPress is undoubtedly the most popular blogging platform on the Internet.
• This app, made compatible with self-hosted WordPress blogs as well as blogs hosted on ,
• Allows you to perform many essential tasks such as creating, editing and publishing blog posts, moderating comments,
• checking on analytics data as well as publishing photos or videos taken with the camera on your mobile phone.
• Download WordPress HERE

In conclusion, both apps have similar features (blogger). There are more in this category, fellow bloggers, share with us any easy to use blogging app. If after downloading any of the app, and you experience issues when publishing share with us via comment section.

check full post, plus app download links below
http://www.gyrationtechs.com.ng/2017/02/blogger-aid-how-to-blog-with-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Thoughts After Brief Interaction / Clean HTC One M9 For Sale / Check Out How To Stop Unwanted Calls And Messages From Mtn, Airtel, Glo And Othe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.