Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Which Business Is Good Among These Two - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Is Good Among These Two (1185 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Despite Recession, Business Is Good In Nigeria, Says US Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Is Good Among These Two by Adicsonbaba(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Good morning good people of nairaland, I have these business plans bothering me, i don't know if I should invest on football viewing centre or computer business centres around school premises. I don't know which is more profitable. I seriously need ur advice.
Re: Which Business Is Good Among These Two by Ogashub(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2017
Adicsonbaba:
Good morning good people of nairaland, I have these business plans bothering me, i don't know if I should invest on football viewing centre or computer business centres around school premises. I don't know which is more profitable. I seriously need ur advice.
Open a barbing saloon and charge200 per cut with lite or gen
Or open a food joint and make food cheap
Or sell phone accessories if no such tin is around
Football viewing center will bring money once a while and the money wld be small, computer centers will only bring money when new students come for registration nd smll money from photocopy... Do a business that peoples life depend on everyday... Do the saloon if it ain't much u can call for mor advice08100512270

5 Likes

Re: Which Business Is Good Among These Two by maasoap(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ogashub:

Football viewing center will bring money once a while and the money wld be small, computer centers will only bring money when new students come for registration nd smll money from photocopy... Do a business that peoples life depend on everyday... Do the saloon if it ain't much u can call for mor advice08100512270
Well, go for saloon as this man advised. But if you can't for one reason or another, go for computer business centre instead of football viewing centre.
Football viewing centres are faced with high costs of subscription coupled with the less than number of viewers required to make profit. I have seen many numbers of viewing centres closed down due to low attendance. Go for computer business centre. In addition, you will be going round the private schools in your areas for their exams papers. May be, some of them are in need to change the business centres that are currently handling it for them. Plus bidding of books, projects and term papers. And other things.
Re: Which Business Is Good Among These Two by Adicsonbaba(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thanks so much, this your advice really opened my eyes the more. I love the barbing stuff but will I start learning how to shave now or what do u fink ?
Re: Which Business Is Good Among These Two by Adicsonbaba(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
maasoap:

Well, go for saloon as this man advised. But if you can't for one reason or another, go for computer business centre instead of football viewing centre.
Football viewing centres are faced with high costs of subscription coupled with the less than number of viewers required to make profit. I have seen many numbers of viewing centres closed down due to low attendance. Go for computer business centre. In addition, you will be going round the private schools in your areas for their exams papers. May be, some of them are in need to change the business centres that are currently handling it for them. Plus bidding of books, projects and term papers. And other things.
I love this bro. God bless u for this ur advice.
Re: Which Business Is Good Among These Two by Adicsonbaba(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ogashub:

Thanks so much, this your advice really opened my eyes the more. I love the barbing stuff but will I start learning how to shave now or what do u fink ?
Re: Which Business Is Good Among These Two by jippyjappa: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Adicsonbaba:
football viewing centre gives you better return...but first, you have to consider the location. Look out for busy areas, T-junctions etc. you will double the money that you'll make in barbing. I have the tenplate in that business.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Is Good Among These Two by Ogashub(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Adicsonbaba:
Its not late anytime is a good time
Re: Which Business Is Good Among These Two by Djbaka(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
jippyjappa:
football viewing centre gives you better return...but first, you have to consider the location. Look out for busy areas, T-junctions etc. you will double the money that you'll make in barbing. I have the tenplate in that business.
Please let's talk. Djkarmakazee@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

An Ultimate Guide To Finders Fee / How To Start A Mini Digital Press Using Konica Minolta Printer( Fairly Use) / Freight Forwarders For Agro Commodity Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.