Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island (3589 Views)

Job For Customer Service Officer In A Reputable Microfinance Bank / Customer Service Officer (Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by PCRecruit: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
An Eye Care Centre located in Lekki is seeking for qualified candidate to fill in this role

Responsibilities:
>> Support with the planning, developing and implementing of strategy for the customer relationship management function
>> A courteous, professional and friendly phone manner
>> Solve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
>> Data entry skills with a high level of attention to detail
>> Initiate required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, maintenance of order/customer information files and communicate changes to the appropriate personnel/departments
>> Play a role in the development of proficient customer relationship management processes and applications.
>> Develop, optimize and implement business models for retention of company’s customer base
>> Manage and optimize customer information on a customer relationship management software
>> Advice on customer relationship management activities and ensure monthly reporting
>> Identify and implement processes to improve and ensure accuracy of customer data
>> Manage the customer care telephone lines

Desired Skills & Experience

>> HND/.B.Sc in any field
>> Good interpersonal skills
>> Excellent written and verbal communication skills
>> Strong attention for details
>> Excellent organisation skills
>> Problem solving skills
>> Ability to prioritize
>> Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite

Salary: N55,000 - N65,000

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their Cvs to: jobs.pcr@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by GratefulHeart23(f): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
I've sent my CV. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by cejaypriesty(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
GratefulHeart23:
I've sent my CV. Thanks.
SCAM beware

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by GratefulHeart23(f): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
cejaypriesty:
SCAM beware
OMG!!! Thanks so much for the info.

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by Ademat7(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
cejaypriesty:

SCAM beware
Explain more

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by cejaypriesty(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ademat7:

Explain more
By the time you see yourself in a transformer bus stop in Ilaje and one Mr. Bassey calling you to come inside an uncompleted building, you will remember that I told u.

3 Likes

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by Ademat7(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
cejaypriesty:

By the time you see yourself in a transformer bus stop in Ilaje and one Mr. Bassey calling you to come inside an uncompleted building, you will remember that I told u.
Not that I wanted to follow up; I just want u to give more details so that nairalanders can hv more info

2 Likes

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by cejaypriesty(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ademat7:

Not that I wanted to follow up; I just want u to give more details so that nairalanders can hv more info
OK, I left my office that faithful day, cos it was my off day. The address said illaje so wen I got to the bustop. I called the number that was on the sms they sent me. It was a man that picked and told me to take a bike to a certain bus stop at Ilaje. One transformer bustop. When I got there I just knew that I have wasted my time. I called the number again and the same man picked and told me to wait for him, he came out from one ramshackle house like that and told me to follow him to one uncompleted building. He walked in inside the building while I turned back, took a bike and left.

6 Likes

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by adefat(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Thank U for the info

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by brokenplate: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2017
He is not a scam.
I hate it when you allow your failure and incompetency to rub on others.
That's his house.
I ve been there. Although the place looks quite quiet but he is a recruiter.

I got an offer from his client which I turned down .

Your first salary will be shared 50:50

2 Likes

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by Anneej: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2017
But the advert says Lekki, why Illaje again?
Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by cejaypriesty(m): 6:08am On Mar 14, 2017
brokenplate:
He is not a scam. I hate it when you allow your failure and incompetency to rub on others. That's his house. I ve been there. Although the place looks quite quiet but he is a recruiter.
Could you just make your point without sounding hateful? Failure and incompetence indeed.
Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by bigtt76(f): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2017
grin you're the recruiter

brokenplate:
He is not a scam.
That's his house.

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by brokenplate: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2017
bigtt76:
grin you're the recruiter

I am the recruiter and my previous posts was about looking for a job?
I am still looking for a benefiting job as we speak.
So I wish I was the recruiter grin
Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by brokenplate: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2017
cejaypriesty:

Could you just make your point without sounding hateful?
Failure and incompetence indeed.

Ok I wasn't intending or sounding hateful.
But before we label an agency as scam let's do thorough investigation. Some people's hope might depend on it.

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by donejossy87(f): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2017
brokenplate:
He is not a scam.
That's his house.

Ur right, d guy is an agent/recruiter for diff company.

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by bigtt76(f): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2017
I know just pulling your legs tongue All the best dearie

brokenplate:

I am the recruiter and my previous posts was about looking for a job?
I am still looking for a benefiting job as we speak.
So I wish I was the recruiter grin

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Officer In Victoria Island by brokenplate: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
bigtt76:
I know just pulling your legs tongue All the best dearie

Ok dear thanks.
You pulled my legs successfully.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee At Innovectives Limited / Nationwide Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank / Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.