Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Do You Think I Should Continue With Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think I Should Continue With Her? (741 Views)

Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think I Should Continue With Her? by Realman4: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2009
I met Tola when i was serving(NYSC),She came to visit her sister who was a fellow corp member though she had finished her Bsc but having some issues with her result in school.I have never had sex with any lady before i met her,though one thing led to the other and i had sex with her the second day she came to my house.(her sister and her always come around because i stay with my relation in the east,and we all of the same tribe there form a bond,like friends).

The following day,i told her that she is my first lady and she said,had it been that i told her early,she wont allow me to have sex with her.I later asked her how old she is,she said 25 and am also 25.I see nothing bad in this.I later discover that her 25yrs is 6months ahead of me(am Jan 83 while she is July 82)

I later got to know that she graduated with a third class,this i asked her and she did not tell me, i didnt take it as big deal,we continue the relationship.

I asked what is her genotype she told me AA,i said no problem since am AS/AC,i later stumbled on a paper that says she went  for blood test,genotype and i asked her she told me i should not mind the clinic/lab that there result showed that she and her sister are AS ,that the test she did in school showed that she and are sister are AA but those pple are not serious?

What do you guys think?AGE?RESULT,AND GENOTYPE?
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With Her? by candylips(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2009
So what is your question
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With Her? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2009
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With Her? by Realman4: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
@Chaircover;Thanks,am tryn to watch my back,
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With Her? by coolier(f): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
Real.man:

What do you guys think?AGE?RESULT,AND GENOTYPE?

They are the three most important things in a relationship  grin.
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With Her? by mamagee3(f): 1:10am On Dec 18, 2009
What was the thread about again? undecided
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With Her? by Fhemmmy: 2:06am On Dec 18, 2009
You saw her, had sex with her the second day she was at your house and yet she is your first . . . . . .i think that was a lie, cos on a first time, you will flop and the babe will know the difference.

You asked her her age and you later found out, she is 6 months older than you - - - - - - - - - Big deal, age is just a number.

You asked her her genotype and she said, she is AA and now you stumbled on some papers and see she lied - - - - how do u stumble on the paper, in her house, she brought it to you house . . . . i think ur story no add up jare.

Ask her to go for a test at your own clinic, that is if you have one, and you pay for it.

If you love her, you will check the genotype thing and if she is safe, you will stick with her, however, dont be a kiss and tell kinda man, you has sex with her, she had sex with you, and that is not something that the whole world need to know about.
Re: Do You Think I Should Continue With Her? by vercetti(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2009
@mama-gee, lol

(1) (Reply)

Mom Calls Police Over Grand Theft Auto / What Will You Fill Your Heart With In 2010? / Please Advice Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.