Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,583 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

In Lagos For The First Time - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Lagos For The First Time (650 Views)

I Need An Office In Lagos For Saturdays At ₦8000 / My First Time On Stage / High Paying Internship Opportunities In Lagos For Engineering Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Lagos For The First Time by holotee(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2009
Never really been to lagos before and now my office has just informed me that i'll be starting 2010 in Lag. Quite a number of NLers are from lagos. Any advice for a Newbie coming to lagos for the first time to stay ?

All kinds of admonitions are welcome !
Re: In Lagos For The First Time by Kx: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2009
caveat emptor: One chance.
Re: In Lagos For The First Time by candylips(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2009
@poster

so u have been in Nigeria but never been to lagos before. well you are welcomed to lagos try to enjoy ur stay
Re: In Lagos For The First Time by yemmight(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2009
U are welcome. This is Centre of Excellence. Don't trow dirt on our roads sha as you are coming o.
Re: In Lagos For The First Time by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
Could have given you a detailed advice but quite busy now, maybe later in the day.
Re: In Lagos For The First Time by Chizua(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2009
Nothing much about Lagos, just get ready to wake up 4.30am and return home 11.30pm. Happy 3hrs and 5hrs hold up on traffic. You are welcome.
Re: In Lagos For The First Time by candylips(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2009
^^^ lag na jungle men
Re: In Lagos For The First Time by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2009
Chizua:

Nothing much about Lagos, just get ready to wake up 4.30am and return home 11.30pm. Happy 3hrs and 5hrs hold up on traffic. You are welcome.
Yes, this is the greatest challenge a firts timer in Lagos will have to cope with.
Re: In Lagos For The First Time by Justcash(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2009
@Poster:
If you are in a less populated state that is quite clean, like Cross River state at the moment, You will definitely not feel comfortable in Lagos. Keep your eyes open!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Information For Navy Recruitment / Success Is Not For Those Who Wish But: / Self-employment And Empowerment Opportunity For Employed/unemployed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.