Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,763 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Good Work Of President Muhammadu Buhari In The South East Part Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Work Of President Muhammadu Buhari In The South East Part Of Nigeria (478 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Work Of President Muhammadu Buhari In The South East Part Of Nigeria by revolutionnewsn: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
The south eastern part of nigeria has
withnessed some changes recently in
Infrastructures devolopment.
While driving along Enugu- Anambra express
way yesterday for inspection on amenities
and Infrastructure currently, i noticed some
changes along Oji town main express way.
There was massive road construction going
on the highway, i was very impressed with
what i saw there.
while interviewing one of those people on the
high way, they were impressed with there
works and said they were getting enough
funds and support from the government of
nigeria, one of the interviewer said.
Another man named uzor chika said, he was
so impressed with the government of
president buhari and should be given the
reward of second tenure.
Recently before the road was not constructed,
the southern eastern part of Nigeria has faced
neglect from the former administration.
Atleast the south east has now known this
current adminstration of His Excellence
President Muhammadu Buhari has the
Eastern state of Nigeria in mind and willing to
help the people of the states Alleviate the
poor Infrastructure in the state.

PLS VISIT US TO READ MORE NEWS UPDATE http://revolutionnews.com.ng

Re: Good Work Of President Muhammadu Buhari In The South East Part Of Nigeria by donchrisk(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ok .baba is tryin but were pictures now
Re: Good Work Of President Muhammadu Buhari In The South East Part Of Nigeria by Darachi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
GUY,THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ANAMBRA ENUGU EXPRESSWAY.PLS ALWAYS TRY TO MODERATE YOUR GRAMMER..IT IS BELOW STANDARD OR BETTER STILL...SHUP UP.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Rotimi Akeredolu Attends His First Governors Forum Meeting / I'll Not Rest Until You Pay Workers' Salaries With Paris Fund, Buhari Tells Govs / Shocking:you Are An Enemy Of Democracy:open Letter To PMB- Jideobi Johnmary[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.