Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) (53931 Views)

TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
terrezo2002:
Honour your father and mother so that your days may be long on earth, but you are butchering your mother. How can you have a long day on this earth. Fallen world
it's just so saddening. I wonder what my dearest mom will ever do to me to make me touch her or get physical.
Even madness has restriction.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Treyknowles:
Over 18 Ke? At That Age Dem Go Still Dey University Now.

Na by force to leave at home?

Live on campus and learn to become a man already.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by MckOBEY(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
nkwuocha:

it is them o.Our sophisticated,yet mediocre brothers.Phd holders that would rather farm in their remote enclaves or become one of Dangote truck drivers.

i swear, na dem!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by stankezzy: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Browny Republic, everything is wrong with this people

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by austonclint(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
nawaooooo

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Jakasibo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
[/quote] grin
nkwuocha:

We all know the tribe that don't joke with food. grin grin grin
Afonja and food grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by nkwuocha: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jakasibo:
grin

We all know the tribe that don't joke with food. grin grin grin.

Afonja and food grin

Like Adam and Eve.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by femesua(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
No time make him to die. RIP to the dead
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by ohasoup9(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
A lot of evil do happen in Ogun state. Cursed people.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by CharleyCharley: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ndi ofe as usual.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
I want to believe that is kanayo o kanayo acting a movie titled:Why i kill my mother.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by nerovito(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Where did it happen please?

It is an afonja?

Yes,they are good at killing their mother over property.

This is how to know an afonja incase if you are new here.

Abi that's why I like my igbo brothers, they would rather use their mother for money rituals... I hail ooo
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
alexialin:

Very horrifying.. angry
I was even the one that advised the mum, shes my aunt. I told her take your son to psychiatric, or else he will kill you one day,God forbid. Cause I saw the demonic mad look in his eyes as he was talking to his mum angrily and she was crying. Immediately he left, I tap the woman, Aunty! U wan hear true words or lies? She was still crying what has come over her son ooo.. I tapped her hard again. Aunty! Look u are living with a demon in this house o. This one is live demon! And that's not your son standing talking.. Another thing has taken over him.. Am warning u.. Better take him to psychiatric hospital. I don't know if church can handle this one. Cause fake churches everywhere. Psychiatric straight! Or else u won't see me here again.. She was looking in space and saying but what will people say? Ehn? What will they say? That I took my son to a mad house? Chei! Am finished .. I just shook my head.. Na people we dey talk abi your safety. Forgt people mouth.
People must talk. It's natural. U can't stop them from talking.. Just do what is necessary and protect yourself. Am not coming here again o. I don't want to die.
She then calmed down. The next day we went to make enquiries. They gave us some hefty men and a nurse in case he tries to run away.
If u see him then, in the hospital.. Always looking sleepy but calm with empty eyes void. Of any emotion. He was there for like a year before the doctor released him.
He's now in his father home town and staying in the house his dad built years back. Preaching around the neighbourhood and other places for people to give their lives to Christ. He's calm, he's ok I think? and doesn't depend on his. Mum to feed him anymore.
In fact he doesn't remember the mum anymore.. All he talks about is give yur life to Christ and he prays for. People now.. Smiles.
What people would say has been a phenomenal with life do right things ,do wrong the would talk.. Can she hear what people would say anymore?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Just because of food ?? there's more to this story than what d heading reads.But like serious,no reason could justify these nigga's action.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Ogunleti01: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
ahamonyeka:

It is an afonja?

Igbos and this their awkward way of reasoning!
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by discusant: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
OP I am confused

You mean he killed his mom over food

In otherwords, he was hungry, probably not satisfied with the food his mom served him; so he killed her so as to eat her up

See the things recession does.

In 2007, a bag of 50kg rice was 4,700.
In 2017 it is 24,800.

Afonjas caused the catapulting of prices of food. Bubu couldn't have become president without Afonja.

To do piggyback ride to Aso Rock, Afonja Tinubu went all the distance to Daura to invite an outdated, semi-literate old Buhari to pair with an Afonja VP to win Aso Rock from Jonathan; that was after Boko Haram had fatigued Jonathan government. Afonjas saw all the evil of Boko Haram to bring down Jonathan government.

See where we are now in Nigeria. The plan was that Buhari would die quicker, so that Afonja shall become president.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is mental derailment. Sraight to the gallow
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Francisca4(f): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
At his age still staying with the Mum.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kayefi Nla! That's melancholically tragic. He will be sentenced to death by hanging no doubt.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by mekuso89(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
I perceive hanging
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by 1111uzoamaka(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
evil now rules d hrt of men.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
This man obviously has mental issues.He should be in an institution for the criminally insane.He has always been psychotic or bipolar as the case may be but it was not diagnosed.He is not aware of the gravity of his crime.The attack was savage.He was really angry.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
A condom would have saved the poor woman this sudden death...
All hope is not lost, a gun can still be used to pay this son of shame!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by kennybab: 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2017

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Henon: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
NCAN Assessment officer Reporting for duty.
Na dem! Ogun world headquarter of useless deities, human rituals and every nonsense under the sun.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Taiwx(m): 12:19am On Mar 12, 2017
ahamonyeka:

It is an afonja?

U are in urgent need of brain restoration

very urgent:/:x;>
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Taiwx(m): 12:19am On Mar 12, 2017
ahamonyeka:

It is an afonja?

U are in urgent need of brain restoration

very urgent:/:x;>
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by dxkenny(m): 1:01am On Mar 12, 2017
nkwuocha:
jesu mimo!!!
Terrible indeed!Although I'm not surprised as many of them are too lazy to work and feed themselves.If they are not causing nuisance collecting money from hardworking commercial drivers,you see them disturbing the dead at night in old cemeteries.Collecting dead artifacts like skulls,ribs,kidney,penis,human hair and most importantly skeletons.How they can stand such terrible stench from rotten flesh baffles me!Well,the reason is not far fetched.''...na where them they cook,them dey shiite..."

This is really grusome!Aye mi o !!
your hatred for Afonja is terrible.

please get your fact well before generalising on some people.

This is the full story of what happened....

The Ogun Police Command said it had arrested one Dr. Emmanuel Ogah, who allegedly stabbed his biological mother to death.

In a statement issued in Abeokuta Saturday by its Public Relations Officer, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, the command said the arrest was sequel to a complaint by the elder brother of the suspect, Cletus Ogah.
It said the elder brother reported at Itele Ota Divisional headquarters that his younger brother had stabbed his 62 year-old mother, one Janet Ogah, to death.

The command said that following the complaint, the DPO of the division, CSP Lukman Raheem, led detectives to the scene at No 16, Ololade street, Lafenwa, Itele Ota , where the suspect was arrested.
“Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect, who has just finished his NYSC programme, came back home three days earlier and had been having issues with the deceased since then.

“In his statement, the suspect claimed that his mother was in the habit of insulting and disgracing him in the presence of her apprentices, and that frustrated him into taking her life,” it said.

According to the command, the corpse of the deceased, a food vendor, has been deposited at the Ota General Hospital morgue, for autopsy.

It said that the State Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, had ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, for further investigation.
Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by Odkosh: 1:36am On Mar 12, 2017
ahamonyeka:

It is an afonja?

is like you head they pain you. abi did one look like afonja?

Re: Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 3:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Mental case suspected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor's Son Who Beheaded Girl For Rituals Escapes From Remand Home. Photos / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos / Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.