Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) (52798 Views)

Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) / Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Peace Mass Bus & Truck Collide In Fatal Accident In Imo (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 12, 2017
irony:

I disagree with you. Peace Mass transit vehicles have speed limits too and are well dressed too.
dressing on its own does not prevent accident but training of drivers on safety rules on wheels and like I mentioned in one of my post, accident can be of intrinsic or extrinsic caused.
I have travelled a lot with PMT and it remains my best choice.
so keep your campaign to yourself.
Keep deceiving yourself.
I expected you to start pleading on their behalf since it's your Father's Establishment.

When everyone is complaining about a particular thing, then know that there is a problem.

PEOLE still Board PMT, because ....
1) PMT is the only directionally Organized Scheme that takes passengers to Specific Villages and Towns in the Southeast other than other transport scheme.
2) So ..most passengers don't have choice.
Most are now transiently lazy at alighting from PMT and boarding another vehicle to their destinations.

If you doubt me, let's put it to a TEST.
ADVISE PMT to operate between ABUJA and Port Harcourt only, let's see how many Passengers will leave AGOFURE ,God Is Good, Sunny Eru to board that CASKET.....?
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by stevedre: 6:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Badgers14:
What might the cause of this accidents left and right

Yesterday it was God is Good motors, today Peace and cross country..

Baba God please always Guide and protect us and our family members.. Amen

Really... please paste the link for me if you can cuz i was about to say God is good hardly have accidents. May the souls of the departed R.I.P
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:46am On Mar 12, 2017
Porsche Panamera
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by GoldenVivi(f): 6:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Peace mass transit again. D day I entered that bus I prayed and sang through out. God will help us
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by kaymart: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2017
ppl are dyeing and the best you could do is to take picz. Hmmnnn!
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by mechanics(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2017
Why always peace mass? the drivers need to be careful with how they drive, wish those who survive speedy recovery and RIP to those who died.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by ekhai(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Angeleena:
Na wa..buh wait what, are those cows doing there?
Doing their normal grazing. Any crime committed by that?
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by justcallmenuel(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2017
osile2012:
If peace is the only available transport going my way, I rather trek
U're on point broda lee
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by freshdude99(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2017
thesicilian:
Peace mass transit again
But I saw Cross Country there!
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Badgers14: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2017
stevedre:

Really... please paste the link for me if you can cuz i was about to say God is good hardly have accidents. May the souls of the departed R.I.P

https://www.nairaland.com/3675528/god-good-bus-somersaults-enugu
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by otokx(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2017
Most of us Nigerians rarely get a good Night sleep, we don't even know how to rest well, then we enter the road and start speeding.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by thesicilian: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2017
freshdude99:

But I saw Cross Country there!
Both were involved. Cross Country has a stellar reputation when it comes to road transportation. As for Peace Mass Transit on the other hand, it is almost one week, one trouble.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2017
Wow! So that was how that white panamera got wrecked? Saw the images 5 days ago. Rip to the deceased..
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by Cityguy: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
There are many factors involved in these crashes and unwarranted deaths -bad roads, poor car maintainance, lack of enforcement of safety standards, overspending, greed among others. A driver left Lagos in the night for Abuja, drove all night and said he would be returning to Lagos at noon. I asked about having rest and the reply was that he would have rested enough between the trips! Rest of few hours. So, who do we blame when he sleeps off while at the wheels? Apart from educating them about need for adequate rest in-between trips, there has to be a mechanism of ensuring compliance and defaulters including companies prosecuted heavily for putting innocent lives at risk. These deaths are becoming too many!
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by arohmosescute(m): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2017
But why is the caption is Peace Mass... and not Cross Country?
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by arohmosescute(m): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2017
thesicilian:

Both were involved. Cross Country has a stellar reputation when it comes to road transportation. As for Peace Mass Transit on the other hand, it is almost one week, one trouble.

I think Peace Mass is the safest by ratio of number of occurrence divided by number of buses on the road nationwide.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by monnelnwawundu(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
owobokiri:
If this very car company doesn't finish all of una, una no go call for a ban... There are many car companies in Nigeria but this very one recruits ijiots on steroids as drivers. We have "God is Good" that is even bigger but with better safety standards and so less accidents. How many accidents involving Peace at the last count? BAN THIS VERY COMPANY NOW!

Its obvious that you're working for somebody. Go and get your research right,I am one of many Nigerians, who travel always with PMT,I never encountered anything wrong. You are entitled to your opinion shall, but many Nigerians including my humble self will always Insist on PMT because they are always there to make journey a lot easier.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by monnelnwawundu(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
sweerychick:
I can see another major transport company there.. Cross Country.. So how are they sure that all those passengers are from peace mass transit undecided??
I am sure nobody was injured in PMT bus mainly looking at it.
Some people sound as if they are hired against PMT. I have travelled with PMT for over 12 years now without issues.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) by owobokiri(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
glossy6:

Their defendants are coming for you.

I stopped entering peace after their driver overtook 3 trailers on a bridge and narrowly escaped a face on collision with another on coming trailer on our way to Abuja in 2010.

You proved yourself a prophet... The defenders of iniquity did come ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos / • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA / Accident Along Benin Highway Few Days Ago,Some Dead,Others Injured(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.