Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,629 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos (21565 Views)

The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) / Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
A well meaning Nigerian man has narrated how he helped a disabled guy while driving in Benin city, Edo state. According to him, people refused to help the physically challenged man who was laying helplessness in the middle of the road to avid any case. Read what was shared below;

As I drove along James watt road. I noticed a disable guy, laying helplessness in the middle of the road. I pulled over to check what was going on.. People assumed he was dead and afraid to get close not to have a case.

Many cars drove by including a police truck without stopping to observe or see what was going on, many business owners watching while some were recording.

It took me just 50 Naira pure water to revive him. We live in a country where there is no emergency response. If you have an emergency without help, you are most likely going to die.. what a wicked nation.

A better day for my generation.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/how-disabled-guy-laying-in-middle-of.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2017

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by INTROVERT(f): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin
Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by osizi06(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thank you. You are Godsent.

15 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
who else thinks that, this is another trick to get gree food undecided

modified

seems like i went overboard, for all those people who have mentioned me and about to mention me or those who i have offended calling me all sorts of names.my apologies

i take my statement back

4 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
And the thank you you get on social media will be the reward you will ever get........if it were coded...the reward for plenty....anyway thank you

3 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by Franchise21(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
U do well my brother!!!

Unfortunately, Nigeria has bn turned to a zoo by the APC Led Government.

Indirectly, most Nigerians have bn turned to Wild Animals due to the animalistic approach by PMB's Govt

N/B: Don't quote me grin

7 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by ufuosman(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
kudos to dat nigga

2 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by bantudra: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
you dont have to be white to be a good samaritan....

2 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by brunofarad(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Good one,

2 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by idbami2(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
I think we Nigerians need to understand the fact daht, no matter how little we think we have, we have to help others..

You buy oranges by the roadside, #80. You give the woman #100, and yyou can't tell her to keep the change.. You are even causing a commotion because she doesn't have change.. You want her to give yyou yyour change by fire, by force..

PS: We don't reap waht we sow, we reap more dahn we sow..

5 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by Godprotectigbos(f): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:

u are more than stupid....idait

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by publicenemy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
if na Lagos that guy go sleep there. Thank you brother.

4 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
God bless this guy !

4 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by Michaelpresh(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
abeg make una add food give am

5 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by Shortyy(f): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:
*raises hand

1 Like

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by publicenemy(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:

Fool

4 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by jonaifame22(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
INTROVERT:
grin
wat's so fvckn funny why are you shining ur teeth?

3 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by 2shur: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dis guy on red on red.
Hmmm
Edo and confra no be here o
Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by naijacentric(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
publicenemy:
if na Lagos that guy go sleep there. Thank you brother.
na lie dem go don assist am since

2 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by DonHummer(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
seems every good thing we do this days is just for the camera

1 Like

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by Truepee(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ayaf been helping almajiris since 13BC I No post Am For Nairaland... Social Media Sha...
Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by josessybj: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
God bless uou sir.
ChangeIsCostant:
A well meaning Nigerian man has narrated how he helped a disabled guy while driving in Benin city, Edo state. According to him, people refused to help the physically challenged man who was laying helplessness in the middle of the road to avid any case. Read what was shared below;

As I drove along James watt road. I noticed a disable guy, laying helplessness in the middle of the road. I pulled over to check what was going on.. People assumed he was dead and afraid to get close not to have a case.

Many cars drove by including a police truck without stopping to observe or see what was going on, many business owners watching while some were recording.

It took me just 50 Naira pure water to revive him. We live in a country where there is no emergency response. If you have an emergency without help, you are most likely going to die.. what a wicked nation.

A better day for my generation.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/how-disabled-guy-laying-in-middle-of.html

1 Like

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by sugarbeesmith(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
tell me how God won't remember this guy act of kindness

2 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is good... We still have the kind hearted living amongst us

1 Like

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by Jakasibo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
The good Nigerian

Kudos

And come to think of it even the brothers (the hausas) follow pass the guy sef

1 Like

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by nNEOo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
God bless your heart....na you be sure Nigga jawe cool

1 Like

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by Baroba(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Am sure a pastor drove pass, kudos to the brother for helping out.. Its had enough for able bodied folks, imagine how difficult it is in this country for disabled people..

5 Likes

Re: How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Ah swear u are just a monster...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? / Husband Becomes Woman After 20 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.