Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Man Narrates How He Save A Disable Boy, With 50 Naira Pure Water (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Narrates How He Save A Disable Boy, With 50 Naira Pure Water (photos) (699 Views)

Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband / Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO / Burna Boy With His Father And Mother At The BBNaija 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How He Save A Disable Boy, With 50 Naira Pure Water (photos) by LifeDrama: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Facebook user Amb Dion Osagie, shared photos of how revive a disable guy in Benin while driving.

See what he wrote below:

#Random act of Kindness.

True story!

As I drove along James watt road. I noticed a disable guy, laying helplessness in the middle of the road. I pulled over to check what was going on.. People assumed he was dead and afraid to get close not to have a case.

Many cars drove by including a police truck without stopping to observe or see what was going on, many business owners watching while some were recording.

It took me just 50 Naira pure water to revive him. We live in a country where there is no emergency response. If you have an emergency without help, you are most likely going to die.. what a wicked nation.

A better day for my generation.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/man-narrates-how-he-save-a-disable-boy-with-50-naira-pure-water-photos/

Re: Man Narrates How He Save A Disable Boy, With 50 Naira Pure Water (photos) by Young03(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
He has done well
Re: Man Narrates How He Save A Disable Boy, With 50 Naira Pure Water (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
And your reward from God is the likes you get from Facebook and the applaud you get here angry OK, we have noticed you. (D guy get mind snap pictures sef, forming philanthropist)
Re: Man Narrates How He Save A Disable Boy, With 50 Naira Pure Water (photos) by LifeDrama: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
More

Re: Man Narrates How He Save A Disable Boy, With 50 Naira Pure Water (photos) by naijaboiy: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
The hearts of people have gone cold. Everyone is selfish and don't care about the next person.

Op you'll surely be rewarded for your kindness.
Re: Man Narrates How He Save A Disable Boy, With 50 Naira Pure Water (photos) by thunderfiremods(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
do It nd dont post it here for praises u hear ......
Re: Man Narrates How He Save A Disable Boy, With 50 Naira Pure Water (photos) by Megilicious(f): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Man Narrates How He Save A Disable Boy, With 50 Naira Pure Water (photos) by Megilicious(f): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
ya he did a gud wrk by reviving d man. bt i dnt get d pix part, did he ask dem to snap him as he was reviving.d man, or sumpple snapped him, n he said 'pls leta u snd am to me' i dnt get undecided
Re: Man Narrates How He Save A Disable Boy, With 50 Naira Pure Water (photos) by yhermmie(f): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
God bless you..

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Homosexual - Charly Boy / Toolz Reacts To Actress Ify Okeke's Open Letter On Tonto's Marriage Breakup / Thin Tall Tony Exclusive Interview On His Marriage,bisola,career And Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.