Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

A Nairalander ND Holder Needs Your Help For His Industrial Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Nairalander ND Holder Needs Your Help For His Industrial Training (492 Views)

A Master's Degree Holder Needs Help / SSCE Holder Needs Urgent Job / An O'level Holder Needs A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander ND Holder Needs Your Help For His Industrial Training by nickxtra(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kindly help a brother- one of my siblings just finished his ND in Accounting, from Federal Polytechnic, Auchi and seriously in need of an organization to do the mandatory Industrial Training before going back the HND. Presently living in Abuja and will therefore prefer Abuja.

Kindly help and God will bless you exceedingly.
Re: A Nairalander ND Holder Needs Your Help For His Industrial Training by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
nickxtra:
Kindly help a brother- one of my siblings just finished his ND in Accounting, from Federal Polytechnic, Auchi and seriously in need of an organization to do the mandatory Industrial Training before going back the HND. Presently living in Abuja and will therefore prefer Abuja.

Kindly help and God will bless you exceedingly.

River Benue is here we are not making use of it right now.
Re: A Nairalander ND Holder Needs Your Help For His Industrial Training by nickxtra(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
IamJix:

River Benue is here we are making use of it right now.
How?
Re: A Nairalander ND Holder Needs Your Help For His Industrial Training by nickxtra(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Thank you Jesus. A kind-hearted friend of mine has connected my niece to an Audit firm for the Industrial Training, with a stipend as allowance at the end of the month. At least better than nothing. She resumed this morning.

(1) (Reply)

2 Graduate Job Positions At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria / Free Trainings On HSE,WELDINGS And Oil And Gas Courses / Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.