Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Giantpay.org Is Pure Organised Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Giantpay.org Is Pure Organised Scam (590 Views)

Cashxchange.org Is Real / Re: Nairacash.org Scam / Nairacash.org Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giantpay.org Is Pure Organised Scam by alexxy: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
They use several cunning ways to lure innocent Nigeria to make payment or PH and end up sharing the cash among themselves. All you keep hearing is 35k is
Blazing. 15k is fast, 75 is da bomb, recycle now and make your money back, its all lies, is just an organised fraud, beware.

My page has been like this for weeks. I have been stagnant with no hope, not just me alone but so many that have also lost reasonable cash to this group of fraudulent fraudsters. Check my page again, since mid February.

This is just a passionate appeal to the young and old, run from that site and warn intending donors to also run from that name GIANTPAY. ORG

Re: Giantpay.org Is Pure Organised Scam by rheether(f): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ntoor tongue
Re: Giantpay.org Is Pure Organised Scam by goldenceo1: 1:50am On Mar 12, 2017
Your greediness has landed u in trouble. All Ponzi sites been created are for d benefit of the owners. Will u create a ponzi site with 150k plus just to merge strangers to pay themselves?
The foot soldiers u see who keep bragging that the site is paying on forum(Nairaland) and Blogs are part of d conspiracy plan.

Blazing Hot, PH and GH in 1hours, Purge Bottom, Newest Ponzi scheme,

Let me tell you how I waste those sites participant time, I register my info with fake name, fake acct number, fake bank name, fake email (after all they don't do email verification). my other phone number(Not private number o). Ones I register and click provide help, I just laff my ass out while they keep calling me to say u have been merge to pay me. Pay fire!!!

Ntor, I hope you've learnt ur lesson. Count ur money there as loss and move on with ur life..

(1) (Reply)

2xrocket Invite / The Invisible CPA Teacher / Lets Customers Start Coming For Your Product And Services,website Is What U Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.