Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

N100 Billion Depositors' Funds Trapped In "wonder Banks" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N100 Billion Depositors' Funds Trapped In "wonder Banks" (803 Views)

Ex-employee Sues Bank For N100 Billion / How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” / CAC Liquidates 30 Wonder Banks, As Depositors May Lose N106bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N100 Billion Depositors' Funds Trapped In "wonder Banks" by Yoighaman(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2009
Money doesn't have legs and wings but it's quite unfortunate that they don't have mouths too.

Where are these funds?

Is a Racketeer doing business with them and making profits into his own pocket?

Will they ever be returned to the depositors?

Do these funds constitute a sizeable portion of “bad loans” on the books of banks?

Could the current financial crisis be partly linked to these ‘Wonder Banks’?

Why have the depositors kept mute all the while?

What was the fate of the owners of these Wonder banks and where are they at the moment?

I’m I the only one begging for answers to these questions? I’m just wondering------
Re: N100 Billion Depositors' Funds Trapped In "wonder Banks" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
To all the depositors, that's the prize u get for greed. How can u go into a business that promises 100% gain or money doubling schemes without sitting down to calculate the risks, cry
Re: N100 Billion Depositors' Funds Trapped In "wonder Banks" by adebayo111: 4:09am On Jul 12, 2014
Nigeria is a country without a government, the money is somewhere in the coffers of the government[SEC/NDIC].

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Your Alertpay! / In Need Responsible Truck/trailer Drivers?contact Us. / We Need Buyers For Liquid Soaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.