Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" (33215 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by naksjude(m): 7:22am On Mar 12, 2017
sugarbelly4:
See more of her sexy photos

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/marriage-isnt-for-everyone-curvy.html

I see she love displaying are lil bum bum
after she don display butt evrywhr y she no go tok say marriage is not 4 evry1 ...nonsense
Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by Kobicove(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2017
She did not lie,marriage is not for everyone undecided
Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by jimoqua: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Marriage is hell this day for those that did not want it to work. I was remotely controlled for a good seven years by a lady until i push for divorced. women are suppose to build the home and should not discussed their private life with a third party. Although i don't support wife beater.
Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by samsam2019: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2017
Men are bad still you push your arse out to market yur goods before them

Oponu
Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by ThinkSmarter: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2017
Another frustrated Dumb ass on the loose grin

Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by jbhill(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
This gal's got my stature.
which means u get pencil leg.
Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by jbhill(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2017
D INTERLOCK DON OLD.
Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by kizyalex10(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Nollywood actress and producer, Lilia Afegbai, has given her take on marriage via an IG post.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRf-q_TFH3g/?taken-by=lillyafe

It's so annoying to know you will never be enough for most men,no matter how you try..So what's the point of trying to fit in and do what they want all to make it work,and then in the end we get heart broken.I can never judge any woman because the truth is the guys can drive you insane,You start to question your self,If it's wrong to fall in love... I know there are still a few good men out there but the question is can they go around ?? So now I think to myself maybe this marriage isn't for everyone!!!!!!That shit sucks but it's the godamn truth ........Am just gonna do what makes me happy f**k what y'all think

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/marriage-isnt-for-everyone-curvy.html
always blaming others for ur failure,few good men,nd plenty good girls,i hear u.by d time u stop comparing America to Africa where women re given so much power to dominate a man,then u will start seeing most men as good not few.but when u aact a boss lady nd reffuse to be submissive,then u will continue to see few men as gOod
Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Nice flowers
. Na only flowers u see abi? Kontinue
Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by Earth2Metahuman: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2017
olurich01:
. Na only flowers u see abi? Kontinue
that's the only thing that make sense in the picture.
Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by drtee247(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2017
sugarbelly4:
See more of her sexy photos

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/marriage-isnt-for-everyone-curvy.html

I see she love displaying are lil bum bum

So 1 picture is more picture to you huh... trick me once shame on me
Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by micflo28(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cutehector:
See her small yarnsh
in falz voice, ashually not small when you unwrap it....#seenthatkindaassbefore.
Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by micflo28(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cutehector:
See her small yarnsh
in falz voice, ashually not small when you unwrap it....#seenthatkindaassbefore.[center][/center] grin grin
Re: Lilia Afegbai: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone" by roeb1987(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
ashawo of the highest grade! she want to get fame on social media. gal the hell out of here!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence / Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos / Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.