Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

This Device Charges Your Phone Over The Air Via An App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Device Charges Your Phone Over The Air Via An App (1236 Views)

MTN Now Charges 7.5% Vat On Every Call That Is Made / Mother Box Is A Wireless Charger That Charges Your Phone Over The Air / Info Needed - How To Purchase A Phone Over $100 Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Device Charges Your Phone Over The Air Via An App by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
"Technology today is like a sexy ferrari that is really low on gas. It's beautiful and amazing but limited in reaching it's true potential. It doesn't have to be this way" said Josh Yank CEO of yank tech.
One thing that has bothered the tech folks over the years is the mode of charging employed in charging their gadgets. The use of attached USB cables and adapters that restrict the usage of gadgets while charging has over the years become a night mare and a pain in the butt. Even the so called wireless charging pads available make charging a little more cumbersome as there is no freedom of movement when charging.
If you are among those who has partaking from this night mare, I belive your nightmare has come to an end.
Yank technologies located in a columbia university startup lab has developed the world first 3D inductive charging pad.
This charging pad allows you to stay 20 inches away from your charging source in the absence of cables. This is made possible by what they have called the mother box charging box.
How does it work?
The device works by using a pattern of antennas known as three-dimensional phase coil arrays. These antennas evenly distribute power across a 3-D circular area which makes it possible for the device to beam electricity when a device is in the field’s radius.
To have a taste of this type of charging you are required to place a recommended special case at the back of your smartphone. This case doesn't add much to the original weight of your smartphone. You are required to download the mother box mobile app which is needed to connect to the mother box wirelessly.
This charging pad boast of 20 inches freedom from charging source. Our stock charging pads offer 1/4 inches of freedom which is very insufficient for a stress free charge.As a basic rule , the closer your device to the pad, the faster the charging will be. The mother box will supply 2 watts of power 20 inches away, between 15 & 10 inches it charges 4 watt, between 8 and 5 inches it charges with 8W.
The monster box charging pad is connected to a power source while you are 20 inches away with your device. More than one device can
read more...
Re: This Device Charges Your Phone Over The Air Via An App by Olachase(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
I love to have one
Re: This Device Charges Your Phone Over The Air Via An App by fuckbulhary: 12:30am On Mar 12, 2017
How much biko?
Re: This Device Charges Your Phone Over The Air Via An App by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 12, 2017
fuckbulhary:
How much biko?
monster box will be on sale as from September 2017. Price unkown for now. but not to worry it's going to be super affordable, its part of the indiegogo campaign.
Re: This Device Charges Your Phone Over The Air Via An App by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2017
k

Re: This Device Charges Your Phone Over The Air Via An App by ghst(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
na radiation go finish the pesin
Re: This Device Charges Your Phone Over The Air Via An App by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
For those concerned about safety, MotherBox technology is based on the same principles as many charging pads – through magnetic resonance. In terms of radiation levels, MotherBox has a Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of 0.01 W/kg while the iPhone 7 is at 1.1 W/kg. The official FCC limits on radiation are 1.6 W/kg.
Re: This Device Charges Your Phone Over The Air Via An App by kogbaski99: 3:07am On Mar 15, 2017
I'll get one for my phonePad 3 when I get it
Re: This Device Charges Your Phone Over The Air Via An App by Xhaka(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
kogbaski99:
I'll get one for my phonePad 3 when I get it
Showoff undecided

(1) (Reply)

Latest Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One Specifications And Price / Mac Vs Pc: Which Should You Buy? / Bluboo Edge 4G Lte For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.