|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,420,513 members, 5,428,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 February 2020 at 09:18 AM
|Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by Bimiafashion(f): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2017|
Beautiful Tips for Sadaqah(Acts of Charity).
1. Buy a praying mat or kettle & keep it in a Mosque. As long as its being used for prayers,you'll be rewarded.Also take part in the cleaning of your local Mosque or places of learning.It's rewardable.Don't feel too big
to clean the House of Allaah.It's NEVER a shameful act.
2. Put water in a bowl & place it where pets like bird,hen or goat can drink;that's charity.Make it a habit,you'll get reward.
3. Package old/new clothes in a neat & nice way.Give it to the needy person around you.
4. Sponsor,educate or feed an orphan regularly from your purse.The reward is immense.
5. Give chilled water or drinks to labourers at construction sites.You will be greatly blessed.
6. Buy & keep a copy of the Quran in any Mosque.You will be rewarded for as long as worshippers keep reading it even if it's a single letter.Imagine the reward if it's being read almost everyday.
7. Meeting your fellow Muslim with smiles/cheerful face is also Sadaqah.Just smile & be rewarded.Is it hard?
8.Do you know that every "Assalamu alaykum"(Islamic way of greeting) that you say to a Muslim attracts 10 rewards?You will equally get 20 & 30 rewards if you add "Warahmatullahi" & "Wabarakatuh" respectively.
9.Plant a tree where people eat its fruits freely or rest under its shade.This is called "Sadaqatun Jaariyah"(continuos charity).Another example is building,renovating or equiping schools with learning facilities.Also included is digging a borehole/
well for a Mosque or community free of charge.
10. If you see an harmful object when walking along the road,don't ignore it.Pick it
& discard properly.You've just performed a charitable act.
11. Give alms to the poor,needy,beggars & the wayfarers.Even if you don't have,utter good words to them.That is better
NOTE:- Always have a good & sincere
intention before doing any act of Sadaqah
or good deed.Seek to please Allaah alone & not to show-off or seek the good face of the people.Remember that your reward only lies with Allaah in this world & the Hereafter.
Do not invalidate or render in vain your acts of charity with reminders or injury.(Quran chapter 2 v 262-265).
17 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by plantae(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2017|
|Re: Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by moufan(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2017|
nice one op,jazakhumllahu akhiran
|Re: Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by Makanjuismail(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2017|
BUILD A MOSQUE IN YOUR LIFETIME AND HAVE SADAQOT JARRIYAH
BRIEF PROFILE OF THE MOSQUE
Alhaji Oba Alebiosu mosque is a 25 year old mosque located at 15 Oyewole Street Ilupeju. The mosque came into being because the founder realized that there was no single mosque along a stretch of about 3km road, from Kayode Onipanu through Coker Rd, Ilupeju . The mosque till date remain the only one along the road. The mosque is situated on close to a plot of land in a street which has now become a highbrow and a plot of land will cost nothing less than N10m ($25,000). The mosque, which started as an ordinary mosque has now grown to a full-fledged central mosque.
RATIONALE FOR RENOVATION AND EXPANSION
We are currently renovating and extending Alh Afolabi Alebiosu Central Mosque at oyewole Street, Ilupeju, Lagos due to the following reasons:
1. The mosque is till the only mosque along that stretch of the road and there is need to accommodate the growing number of worshippers in the mosque. This will not only provide comfort for the worshippers, the mosque will be seen as law abiding by not causing road obstruction during Jummah Prayers. Areas such as ablution centre, toilets etc will be expanded to accommodate more people.
2. The mosque also needs to have a look of a central mosque
3. Some accessories in the mosque are very old and required to be changed because of dangers they portend if they are not changed urgently because of our kids who attend Modrasa in the mosque.
The extension project will add atleast 5 rows downstairs for men and 5 rows upstairs for women and create the imam’s office. Renovation will involve ablution points, toilets, generator house, and replacement of tiles and roofing of the mosques.
Based on the expert projection, the cost to completion is N7,000,000 to give the mosque an entirely new look.
BUILDING A MOSQUE IN YOUR LIFETIME MADE EASY
As a way of breakdown, the mosque will cover 480square meter of land. Based on the project cost above, each square meter will cost about N15,000. We invite you to join hands with us in this onerous task of building a standard central by subscribing for at least one sqm. A sqm is more than convenient for an individual to pray every time. This is equivalent to building a mosque. This is a way to create a stream of passive reward from Allah because for as long as the mosque remains in use, every donor will be rewarded the full benefit of building a mosque. The reward is clear and it is simply Aljannah Fridaus. The messenger of Allah (pbuh) said “whoever builds a masjid in which the name of Allah is remembered, Allah will build for him a house in paradise”. Allah said: "And the likeness of those who spend their wealth in the search of Allah’s pleasure, and the strengthening of their souls, is as the likeness of a garden on the height. When the rainstorms strikes it, it brings forth its fruits twofold and if rainstorm does not strike it then a little shower is enough. Quran 2 verse 265.
Please be inspired to take part in this and do also motivate others. May Allah continue to enrich your purse.
Here is the mosque details
A/c name: Alh. Oba Alebiosu Mosque
A/c No. 3003414047
|Re: Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2017|
It has been prophesized that on the day of judgement, islam will vanish from the face of Earth and the worship of the Gods of our ancestors will be revived again. and that day is near. May Allah guide us.
|Re: Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by jaldesa(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2017|
JazakaALLAH khairan. I will do that
|Re: Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2017|
Please remove this Muslim text from my profile am not a Muslim and I mistakenly accepted the text.
The text reads;
"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."
|Re: Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2017|
|Re: Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by Ododoeye0020(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2017|
|Re: Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by Awuru72(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2017|
|Re: Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by obadisa: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2017|
|Re: Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by khalidjnr(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2017|
|Re: Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by sherifato(f): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2017|
Bimiafashion:jazakum lahu khairan
|Re: Beautiful Tips For Sadaqah by nwaiwucharles(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2017|
Bia dis murderers wey call dem self muslims why una de like us mat and molded kettle, una no dey like furnished chairs wait a minute... okay una no de like good things
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119