Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) (41312 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by twinskenny(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2017
this world sha.. orisirisi
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by drinkgarri: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2017
Gone are those days when nairaland use to give us news on the likes of zukerbreg, Bill Gates and the likes. Am tired, o
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by enigma2007(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2017
If i own an establishment and this mumu litters the place with his flowers... I just give him better broom to pack his nonsense! angry angry angry
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by macaranta(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2017
I know this guy is high on weed.. But I'm not sure if it's oshogbo weed or sapele
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2017
Showy display of one's means of life. I really don't know him but I'm ashamed we have something in common. We're both Nigerians. I weep for him!
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2017
MARKone:
Iti Boribo, he cannot even diffrentiate between "been" and "beign".
And neither can you sha. . .its 'being'.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by zabuur: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2017
How much is he worth?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by phemi01(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2017
Indeed, MONEY STOP NONSENSE!!! If these girls had better jobs, they won't be doing this. The guy no try at all.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Bigboytinz: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2017
dhardline:
Is there no law against littering? So lawma needs me to tell them what to do abi.

I think Lagos state should just Sue the guy for littering the environment and give him one month community service. By the time e sweep 3rd mainland bridge twice Im eye go clear. grin
that place doesnt look like a public place
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2017
I tire for this guy matter
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2017
Niggah so gay
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Pretty Mike, putting on pink from head to toe!

This dude is obviously gay angry
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by dhardline(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Bigboytinz:
that place doesnt look like a public place

Well, unless he has permission to litter in another man's house or will you be happy if someone littered your place just to get cheap fame?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Thisboysef(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2017
So we should roast okro?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Bamilajunior(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2017
MARKone:
Iti Boribo, he cannot even diffrentiate between "been" and "beign".

you wey knw book, u can't even spell ''being''
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2017
money miss road
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by teckmore(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2017
winkmart:
You will come to my house and litter the ground like this. All your girls go remember say they had a humble background by the time I give them 1 broom stick each to clear your mess.

And if them no gree sweep, I will use the brooms to sweep your head Mike, maybe the craze will clear off.

he must have a genuine reasons for his actions.
dont blame him
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by chukymoney(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2017
[/quote][quote author=MARKone post=54508923]Iti Boribo, he cannot even diffrentiate between "been" and "beign".

Mr teacher is it beign or being?
Mr I too know is it diffrentiate
or differentiate?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Locapito(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2017
This guy is crazy, ain't believe the source of his money is clean. Act and behave devilishly.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by 2shur: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Das wah happens wen u tale crack.
Bro we wainf for the third stage
Where u wd be walking around only on boxers and singlet.
He acts like hez abroad in one american street hppd gangster movie featuring jaso statham.
Abegi.
Wich dane person dressed this way jus cause he carry him money put on top im head.
Wen u acquire wealth diabolically
Dats d end result.
U feel say u don arrive.
Learner.

Men wey geh 5trillion dey waka jejely
Dem no shout.
U jus dey sho yur sef.
I weep for black mans mentality about material wealth
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by MARKone(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2017
AnonyNymous:

And neither can you sha. . .its 'being'.

Guy Na wah, this lenting period. Anyway Na typo
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Bigboytinz: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2017
dhardline:

Well, unless he has permission to litter in another man's house or will you be happy if someone littered your place just to get cheap fame?
u are not in the knoq bout that. so likely he had the owners permission
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2017
Rain no dey fall umbrella. Sun no hot umbrella. Sky clear umbrella . inside house umbrella. Silly wasted souls. Those girls them no get family wet dey advice dem . their university years are wasted
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Collins0609(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2017
Women can do anytin for money
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by OlusegunAJ(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Wait a minute, Are those girls enchanted?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by vioment: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2017
They need to start taxing him for littering everywhere.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by delishpot: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2017
Hussle get many shapes and forms

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by jegz25(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2017
ireneony:
This guy is gay.. which straight man wears pink all through. .and call themselves pretty undecided
I see the gay vibe all around him
na bobrisky bae na

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by joinnow: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2017
love-vendor
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2017
Yabaleft calling! This guy no well at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Charles Inojie: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us, Wasn’t Part Of The Movie Script”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.