Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph (2142 Views)

A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) / Whatsapp Group (DIY) Do It Yourself (cure Staph, MRSA & Infections Naturally) / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by raf2angel: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
A fellow has attempted to cure staphylococcus using different medication all to no avail. Pls is there any one who can be of help to him? Pls drop your contact he will reach you asap. Thanks
Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by ArcFresky(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Go and beg Ifa.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by JideAmuGiaka: 12:25am On Mar 12, 2017
raf2angel:
A fellow has attempted to cure staphylococcus using different medication all to no avail. Pls is there any one who can be of help to him? Pls drop your contact he will reach you asap. Thanks

Go and see your doctor, if you mistreat it, your name na sorry.
Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by ZirdoRoray(m): 12:58am On Mar 12, 2017
As a medical personnel I have to tell that your friend suffers from methicillin drug resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). Methicillin is the common drug for treating the infection. So that has been the drug administered to him under different brand names. And since the bacteria has become Methicillin resistant, the only solution is get Daptomycin or vancomycin for your friend. No other drugs on earth are superior to these Vancomycin or Daptomycin for the treatment of MRSA. If the doctors, Pharmacists, pharmacies and chemists you take your friend to say the drugs are not available I will advice you order them online. If you are in Lagos or other cities, you should be able to get them. Take care so you don't get infected too. For security reasons, I won't drop my contact.
Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by Lexusgs430: 1:17am On Mar 12, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
As a medical personnel I have to tell that your friend suffers from methicillin drug resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). Methicillin is the common drug for treating the infection. So that has been the drug administered to him under different brand names. And since the bacteria has become Methicillin resistant, the only solution is get Daptomycin or vancomycin for your friend. No other drugs on earth are superior to these Vancomycin or Daptomycin for the treatment of MRSA. If the doctors, Pharmacists, pharmacies and chemists you take your friend to say the drugs are not available I will advice you order them online. If you are in Lagos or other cities, you should be able to get them. Take care so you don't get infected too. For security reasons, I won't drop my contact.

This is definitely a wrong diagnosis. Staph infection is not only MRSA.
They are varying types of staph infection. The clinic /hospital /medical facility that performed the screening are best to prescribe a medical solution.
If they are not, either request for your medical records and seek advise at another medical facility or run another test...........
Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by ZirdoRoray(m): 2:11am On Mar 12, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Yes there 40 species of staphylococcus. My mistake was that I did not read through properly. I thought the OP was talking about Staphylococcus Aureus.
Thanks, he needs to run a test to be sure which specie of stap he is infected with but it may most probably be Staph.A
Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by raf2angel: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Thanks everyone for response and recommendation
Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by bukkylove(f): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Original clean point herbal tampon for treatment of gynecological problems such as:
Fibroid
ovarian cyst
Blocked fallopian tube
Inflammation of the uterus, cervix and endometrium
Cervical erosion and dysplasia
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) /Adnexa
Yeast infection or candida infections
Hemorrhoids
Urine incontinence
Cystitis and other inflammatory conditions in the pelvic area
Genital itching
Payment on delivery
Delivery nationwide. contact 08130714372

Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by lastborn0101(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
raf2angel:

Call 07060795915 for 100% 3 weeks treatments for all infections including staphylococcus auerus....we use both local and Chinese herbal medicine
U may visit www.urgentremedyclinic.com for more info
Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by tpapi: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
raf2angel:
av u gone for urine and culture test, wat was d result
Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by babyt66: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Use Reishi and vagic care

Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by Nostradamus: 2:10am On Jul 02, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by GloryWilliams(f): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
The solution to that problem is here with "LIBRACIN HERBAL ALTERNATIVES":
* Libracin Herbal
* Phyto Bliss Herbal Tea,
* Nutrishield Herbal Extract and Libracin Herbal Pill detoxify and revers body system back to normal stage naturally. Intake has to be on stages.

For more inquires call/whatsapp our expert on +2347038595483, 08160177136. For instant purchase and delivery visit us at www.libracin.com/shop/?ref=39.
Email: libracinweb3@yahoo.com
www.libracin.com

Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by Doneit: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Doctors in the house pls help. I am dying silently. I ve bn treating staph for a long period of time. Last treatmentment was a 10day vancomycin. Went for lab a week after the treatment.both usc and urine came out with "no growth” . I started noticing symptoms after sometime after I ejaculated . Went back to lab . Nd it showed heavy growth of E. coli nd candida . Pls I really need help
Re: Pls Help A Friend Cure Staph by Engrebiye: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Can you call me on WhatsApp 08136178436

(1) (Reply)

Health And Financial Benefits Of Pure Original Honey / 28-day Body Transformation!!! Lose Weight And Belly Fat On A Nigerian Diet. / A Cry For Help; 4 Weeks To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.