Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Internet And Router Gurus Help Please - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Internet And Router Gurus Help Please (593 Views)

Brand New AIRTEL 4g Mifi And ROUTER For Sale With Data Bonus / Smile 4g Lte Wi-fi And Router At Affordable Price / Top 10 Biggest Forums On The Internet And What They Earn N03 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet And Router Gurus Help Please by ladiesmirror(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2017
I bought this Airtel internet device, I subscribe for 22Gb at 10k, I tried connecting it to my system, it shows its connected but No internet access.. pls what could be the fault

Re: Internet And Router Gurus Help Please by greatnaija01: 12:35am On Mar 12, 2017
you may have been using PROXY before in your browsers so remove your proxies and tunnel softwares then stop your antivirus for at least one hour and restart your system before you do the things i just mentioned and YOUR INTERNET SHOULD BE BLAZING

ladiesmirror:
I bought this Airtel internet device, I subscribe for 22Gb at 10k, I tried connecting it to my system, it shows its connected but No internet access.. pls what could be the fault
Re: Internet And Router Gurus Help Please by ladiesmirror(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2017
greatnaija01:
you may have been using PROXY before in your browsers so remove your proxies and tunnel softwares then stop your antivirus for at least one hour and restart your system before you do the things i just mentioned and YOUR INTERNET SHOULD BE BLAZING

tnx Bro. but how can I remove the Proxy and tunnel software. ?? Am using Acer Co I5 .
Re: Internet And Router Gurus Help Please by rookidmart: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2017
ladiesmirror:
Connect to the Mifi, open a browser window and load this page:
http://192.168.1.1
Re: Internet And Router Gurus Help Please by mavinc4u(f): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2017
ladiesmirror:

Is that a dongle or a mifi? I don't know if you are looking for the fault or the solution, anyway go to command prompt and flushdns to see if it works.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Lumia 720 ***SOLD**** / LG G4 stylus for sale / I'm Giving Out 5 Units Of Iphone6s 64gb @115k For Today Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.