Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,672 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Hear Me Out.... This Is More Than Cash - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hear Me Out.... This Is More Than Cash (322 Views)

Why You Hear Your Name When No One Is Calling You / Let Hear You / Hear Me Out… This Is More Than CASH. (ruzu Bitters Testimony) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear Me Out.... This Is More Than Cash by Alexshop: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2017
1 month ago…I was shown the full picture below, of people who had gone online to raise money for brother Ben Herbert. The Doctors had fixed a date for his leg to be amputated from the Knee. He had a wound, he also had diabetes, and the wound was rotting and getting worse. A fellow distributor and citizen of TRN came to me to ask if we could sacrifice one carton of Ruzu to show what Ruzu can do for this man. I obliged.

By the time Ben’s friends took to social media, he was already on a wheel chair, and it was N2.5m that was required to set things right. Setting things right meant, getting the leg amputated and not walking again.

The pictures speak for themselves, but the video will be more dangerous, wait for it. In less than 4 weeks, and with less than 4 bottles of Ruzu - some ingested and some poured on the wound, Ben Herbert is OFF the WHEEL CHAIR, and the wound is almost fully healed. Look at the pictures! The Challenge of N2.5million that would have resulted in the man being on a wheel chair all his life has been solved by less than N12,000. God is using Ruzu to turn people’s situations around, and we give Him all the glory. This is just one of the testimonies of Ruzu usage - This is as recent as 2017.call. 08136867741

1 Share

Re: Hear Me Out.... This Is More Than Cash by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Ruzu i don hear..

(1) (Reply)

9 Struggles—and Solutions—to Working While Pregnant / Music, Football, Health & Fun – Liberty Sports NG To Host Women's Football Event / WISMEC Reuleaux RX75 Starter Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.