Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head (1281 Views)

Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" / Guys Only: Would You Allow A Fellow Man To Penetrate You For N30m? / Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by nNEOo(m): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Well am just curious, you were invited to a new church by your friend or family after an awesome service, you noticed that the pastor had those hands bellow, OMG,now He just have to lay hands on everyone. Question is,
would you allows this hands to be layed on your head ?

Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by nNEOo(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmm....if she is a girl?... would you?

Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Even if nah Queen Elizabeth
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by respect80(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Why not? It's an indication of extra blessings grin
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by nNEOo(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2017
Dude above me eh...if not that am introvert cry
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2017
Only if the hand belongs to a billionaire, not millionaire oh, I said billionaire grin
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by Etzakoos(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2017
Devil Hand.....
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2017
I suspect they have multiple organs too: kidneys, liver etc
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by nNEOo(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:
Only if the hand belongs to a billionaire, not millionaire oh, I said billionaire grin

A billionaire with 6 hands laying hands on you would make you rich?...am sorry but It doesn't seem logical to me
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by Kondomatic(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2017
Pastors with five fingers are not allowed to lay hand on me. I don't permit it all.
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by nNEOo(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2017
Muafrika2:
I suspect they have multiple organs too: kidneys, liver etc

This is not always the case....not dismissing it possibility, but they are extremely normal ppl with a little flick.it just one of these congenital malformation, wrong genetic mutation if y ask the bearer of such polydactlyly
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by nNEOo(m): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
Pastors with five fingers are not allowed to lay hand on me. I don't permit it all.

Speaking from near experience?
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by Kondomatic(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2017
nNEOo:

Speaking from near experience?
I just have this feeling that there's something in their hands that throws people down
Like a log of wood, something that can also hypnotize people so I don't wanna be a victim of that nonsense.

And No, it's not Holy Spirit.
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by nNEOo(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
I just have this feeling that there's something in their hands that throws people down
Like a log of wood, something that can also hypnotize people so I don't wanna be a victim of that nonsense.

And No, it's not Holy Spirit.

Have you experienced the Holy spirit?
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by Kondomatic(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2017
nNEOo:

Have you experienced the Holy spirit?
Yea
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by nNEOo(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
Yea

How was the experience if you don't mind sharing
Re: Would You Allow These Hands To Be Layed On Your Head by vedah: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2017
Kondomatic:
Yea

Hey what's up? You ignored my mention. Hope nothing?

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About The Arab Slave Trade Of Black Africans / Provide The English Equivalent Of These Pidgin Statements / Woman With Bare Breasts: Mandatory Traditional Marriage Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.