Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. (7190 Views)

Watch Video As Actress Etinosa Goes Totally N*ked On Mcgalaxy Live Video / Meet The Sexy Female Chef Who Cooks N*ked On Her TV Show (+photos & Video) / Omg-this Babe Le@ked Photo Will Surely Make Your “THING” To Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by flighttins: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2017
A nurse who has been practicing at Netcare Hospital in Pretoria, South Africa,identified as Gladys Tshabalala has decided to take her own life after she bumped into a number of her nu_des on the most popular social media site, Facebook. Click below to read more and see more photos...

http://naijatoptori.com/2017/03/12/sad-nurse-commits-suicide-as-her-nde-photos-video-leked-on-facebook/

1 Share

Re: SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by Etzakoos(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Ehya...As Pretty As She Is....Buh I Knw Sum1 Will Advice Her To Stop Doing Iranu All About
Re: SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by yusasiv(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2017
why not sit back and relax while people promote ur blog for u... care to know how? send me msg on my email istijabat2012@gmail.com, u have ntn to b worried about, i am only gonna introduce u to a platform that will earn u real human traffic, thousands of traffic within a very short period
Re: SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Suicide is for cowards

1 Like

Re: SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2017
flighttins:
A nurse who has been practicing at Netcare Hospital in Pretoria, South Africa,identified as Gladys Tshabalala has decided to take her own life after she bumped into a number of her nu_des on the most popular social media site, Facebook. Click below to read more and see more photos...

http://naijatoptori.com/2017/03/12/sad-nurse-commits-suicide-as-her-nde-photos-video-leked-on-facebook/
your link is displaying an error message: Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (32). Go fix it
Re: SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by naijaboiy: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2017
Kim made millions by releasing her sex tape and one nurse is taking her life because her nudes are on the net. undecided

2 Likes

Re: SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by martyns303(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
The nude girl on the bed is Huddah Monroe, a Kenyan socialite and not a SA nurse as portrayed by the OP...... cheers

1 Like

Re: SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
The content of the skull of an average lady is just PLAIN WATER.
Re: SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by Waspy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
martyns303:
The nude girl on the bed is Huddah Monroe, a Kenyan socialite and not a SA nurse as portrayed by the OP...... cheers
Re: SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by flighttins: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2017
And how do you intend to do that?
yusasiv:
why not sit back and relax while people promote ur blog for u... care to know how? send me msg on my email istijabat2012@gmail.com, u have ntn to b worried about, i am only gonna introduce u to a platform that will earn u real human traffic, thousands of traffic within a very short period
Re: SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by yusasiv(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
flighttins:
And how do you intend to do that?

send me a pm, i shall provide in details how it works... i will b introducing u to a platform that does that... m not the one to do that for u
Re: SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by flighttins: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2017
i sent you email but no response till now
yusasiv:

send me a pm, i shall provide in details how it works... i will b introducing u to a platform that does that... m not the one to do that for u
Re: SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by yusasiv(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2017
flighttins:
i sent you email but no response till now

i have replied u immediately i received ur mail... but u can contact me on Whatsapp 07066086082

1 Like

Re: SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook. by flighttins: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
kk
yusasiv:

i have replied u immediately i received ur mail... but u can contact me on Whatsapp 07066086082

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Build Up Muscles By Hitting The Gym Show Off Her Sexy Figure / Why Did Ramsey Noah Died? ?? / When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.