Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,824 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party (1722 Views)

Woman Who Build Up Muscles By Hitting The Gym Show Off Her Sexy Figure / Rihanna Shows Off Her Sexy Figure In Red Lingerie (photos) / Who Killed The Sexy Figure? Princess Shyngle Or Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party by chie8: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2017
It was a celebration of triumph as ace filmmaker, actor and CEO of Golden Effects Pictures, Kunle Afolayan hosted a wrap –up party of the production of three new movies – ‘Roti’, ‘Omugwo’ and ‘Tribunal’ – all produced within 40 days.

The party which held on Wednesday night at the Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja, had some of the cast from the movies such as Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Ayo Adesanya, Funso Adeolu, Carole King and Omowunmi Dada, letting their hair down to unwind.

Others attendees include Art Designer, Pat Nebo; writer of ‘Tribunal’, Tunde Babalola as well as the Lagos State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Steve Ayorinde.
According to star actress Omotola,her outfit is so nice that she has to wear it again to Channels TV girl education programme

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/kunle-afolayan-hosts-omotola-others-to.html

Re: Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party by chie8: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2017

Re: Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party by pyyxxaro: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2017
Abeg make unaa help me beg NEPA oh

We never get light since on friday

I don warm my soup and stew tire

All the kpormo and meat don soft pass dodo cry

Mosquitoes don use me dooo wetin Bayern Munich do Arsenal

All my back and Ukwu don swell cry
Re: Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party by angelTI(f): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2017
Lovely woman kiss kiss Always looking dope kiss kiss

I am happy her marriage has survived this long! Tonto, Tiwa, Toke, Damilola(?) and some others we don't know yet should all learn from her!
Re: Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party by luscioustrish(f): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Pele smiley
Re: Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party by slevin1(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2017
I just love her. I'll gladly marry her if she'll have me. I don't care how old she is.
Re: Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party by eduevolutionnow(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2017
pyyxxaro:

You will soon turn to mosquito
Re: Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party by eduevolutionnow(m): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2017
A whole 40 days to shoot 3 movies, hope it's good; Can't wait for the movies to be released. Cinema tinz... Alaba boys beware.
Re: Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party by eduevolutionnow(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Who is that babe kunle Afolayam is rocking? there is God o, this girl you are rocking kunle, there is God o...
Re: Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party by pyyxxaro: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

You will soon turn to mosquito

sad

U would soon turn tsetse fly
Re: Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party by eduevolutionnow(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
pyyxxaro:

sad

U would soon turn tsetse fly
You are already sounding like a mosquito grin
Re: Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party by eduevolutionnow(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party by pyyxxaro: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

You are already sounding like a mosquito grin

sad

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Estrange Hubby: Real Eyes Realize Real Lies / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Sexy Bikini Bod (photos) / Cool Outfits Davido VS Wizkid VS Harrysong – Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.