Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,285 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Fraud alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fraud alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC (411 Views)

FRAUD ALERT! BLISS GATE IS A FRAUD / Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana / Frc Pays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC by Trueigbo: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2017
people beware of this ponzi scheme. They are out to dupe people. A sister introduced me to it over a month now and am yet to get my 100k from them.

They promised 200k when you pay 100k but all na lies. I paid 100k without getting my funds not to talk of the interest.

Pls beware cos after payment they will ask you to bring 3 more people to get your money.

They have arrogant admins who will remove you immediately once you complained of not getting your money.

Pls i don't want people to loose their money like me.
Re: Fraud alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC by ipobarecriminals: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2017
cool undecided undecided sad undecided sad undecided A sister introduced u to the scam and u fall for it abi? If it is one brother that introduced u to one now,u nor go gree.Suppose they pay u, u too will drag innocent people enter the KALO KALO game abi? *Abeg,stake 500k to win 1.5M, it is real.A trial will confuse u*
Re: Fraud alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC by Trueigbo: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool undecided undecided sad undecided sad undecided A sister introduced u to the scam and u fall for it abi? If it is one brother that introduced u to one now,u nor go gree.Suppose they pay u, u too will drag innocent people enter the KALO KALO game abi? *Abeg,stake 500k to win 1.5M, it is real.A trial will confuse u*

Na so my brother..nobody should try them abeg

(1) (Reply)

Nse’s All Share Index Rises By 7.46 Per Cent As Bullish Sentiments Return / Creating Retirement Wealth - Guide / Paypal $13 For Bitcoin$10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.