Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) (49842 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by contactmorak: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2017
A proud Kenyan man took to social media to congratulate his daughter for remaing a virgin. Mr Duncan Odira posted a photo with his daughter, Jael Atieno Odhiambo on Facebook and wrote:

"Congratulation to my daughter Jeal Atieno Odhiambo for remaining a virgin girl. God bless you daughty for taking my advice to avoid sex before marriage. My Facebook friend join me in congratulating this daughter of mine. Have taken a photo with her below"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/photo-man-takes-to-facebook-to.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by contactmorak: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2017
hmm
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by wahles(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2017
Claps!

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Negotiate: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2017
I am speechless... no matter how odd this is though, i still applaud the lady, that's if she is not deceiving her father.. to stay a virgin in a place like kenya is like getting a job with a multinational company in nigeria. unlike this white thief, you wont believe how big the jewelry item she stole is, with lots of sharp edges, yet she forced it into her privates just to hide it... http://naijavocal.com/wolrds-greatest-female-thief-hides-jewelry-inside-unbelievable/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by samincredible44(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2017
hope d daughter is married cuz if not d man jux advertised is daughter for much temptation

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by fkpboss: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2017
Advertisement

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by RoyalBlak007: 11:04am On Mar 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by dabrightt: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2017
The man tried ooo weldone papa.. Wait for me aam comming
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Davash222(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
How dey man take know say the daughter na virgin Virginity test?? What for

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by thunderfiremods(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2017
papa ...aw u know...u sample am ba

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Blizzy9ja: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2017
If I hear!
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by veekid(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2017
Kenyans are horrible; walai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by casttlebarbz(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
shocked

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Drienzia: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is it only me? This looks funny to me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by talk2archy: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mr man you are just dreaming, how can you justify that. Meanwhile not being a virgin is never a death sentence.

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017

NO BIG DEAL

I'm a VIRGIN!!!

u don't see me flaunting it

this man and daughter should just gerrrahia with my ex and burn in hell

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by passionatebae: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na advert. U no see the girl?

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by dayleke: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why do that to the girl fa?

Let him just be prepared for "rebuttals" from awon boys to ti debedebe....
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by ChappyChase: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yeye father, you just made your daughter a target for virginity snatchers undecided undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by promisechild(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by eduevolutionnow(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmn

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Ginaz(f): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
It's a commendable "something"
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Tjohnnay: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na achievement?

Oya make una go word bank go collect moni der

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by olagbemi118(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kenyans & madness are like bread & butter

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Thisboysef(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why is the girl ugly na? #endtimedaughters
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by opethom(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tell her to bleach and come to Nigeria
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by slurryeye: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why will she not be a virgin? With that dressing and look, if care is not taken she may be virgin till 50 years

37 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by BIDOO(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
This man just remember me a movie titled the 3 idiots
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by dayleke: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Seems the man is a Pathfinder ......
Mater Guide,maybe?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Thisboysef(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:
NO BIG DEAL
I'm a VIRGIN!!!
u don't see me flaunting it

this man and daughter should just gerrrahia with my ex and burn in hell
Mummy Yo You Again!
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
contactmorak:
A proud Kenyan man took to social media to congratulate his daughter for remaing a virgin. Mr Duncan Odira posted a photo with his daughter, Jael Atieno Odhiambo on Facebook and wrote:

"Congratulation to my daughter Jeal Atieno Odhiambo for remaining a virgin girl. God bless you daughty for taking my advice to avoid sex before marriage. My Facebook friend join me in congratulating this daughter of mine. Have taken a photo with her below"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/photo-man-takes-to-facebook-to.html
how did he know that she is a virgin?
Re: Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) by Micah360(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wat do I type nw

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.