Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Photos Of The House Where Pastor Adeboye Was Born - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The House Where Pastor Adeboye Was Born (787 Views)

'I Was Born A Muslim' - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Preaches Religious Tolerance / Sandra Ikeji Reveals How Linda's Baby J Was Born (Photos) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The House Where Pastor Adeboye Was Born by ballowap(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2017
Enoch Adejare Adeboye was not born rich, but he
was destined for greatness.
His grass to grace story is inspiring and also
remarkable – no matter how many times retold.
He went from poor beginnings in Ifewara, Osun
state to becoming the general overseer of the
Redeemed Christian Church of God, worldwide,
through personal sacrifices.
Below are photos of the house where the 75-year-
old cleric was born...

sources - http://www.azeezblog.com.ng/2017/03/photos-of-house-where-pastor-adeboye.html?m=1
Re: Photos Of The House Where Pastor Adeboye Was Born by Jostico: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2017
This is the kinda story I wanna hear. please motivate my motivation lord so I could move from grass to grace
Re: Photos Of The House Where Pastor Adeboye Was Born by Deprince2656(m): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2017
When God is you, the devils and evil pple are just wasting their time around you.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija! Uriel Blast Big Brother After Emerging As Payporte Ambassador (video) / "Your Brain Is Frozen", Fans Slam OAP Freeze For Outing His Maid / DSTV Planning To Take Off Kingdom Africa Channel For Entertainment Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.