Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS (1218 Views)

'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos / Why I Killed My Girlfriend – Convicted Air Force Personnel Bernard Kalu-airman / Graphic Photos Of The Pretty Air Force Personnel Shot By Her Boyfriend This Morn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by CastedDude: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
A pretty young Nigerian Air Force personnel identified as Oladipupo Solape a.k.a Shomzy Shomzy has been killed. According to sketchy details gathered from her colleagues and friends online, she was allegedly shot dead by her boyfriend (who was also her colleague) in Markudi, Benue state capital this morning. May her soul rest in peace....

Her friends have taken to their social media page to mourn her...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/pretty-young-air-force-personnel.html

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by CastedDude: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2017

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by CastedDude: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by ramdris(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
**Falls from chair in tears**
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by dainformant(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
rip to her
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by kristian98(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
d
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by niggi4life(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
the boyfriend sef na Soldier?
No matter wetin she do, why u no just opt out of the relationship rather than taking her life?? Chaii some guys wicked o cry

RIP beautiful Soldier
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by Jabioro: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hoped the boyfriend has been arrested.. let the law take shape, send the guy to meet her.. RIP.
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by bentlywills(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
RIP dear soldier
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by pyyxxaro: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Her boyfriend should be sent to Sambisa immediately angry
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by Larryfest(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
The stupid boyfriend should be apprehended and hanged cos i cant just imagine what she might av done to warrant him using a gun on her ....even if she offended him in way is killing her the best way to solve the problem..
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nothing love cannot cause.
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jabioro:
Hoped the boyfriend has been arrested.. let the law take shape, send the guy to meet her.. RIP.
Larryfest:
The stupid boyfriend should be apprehended and hanged cos i cant just imagine what she might av done to warrant him using a gun on her ....even if she offended him in way is killing her the best way to solve the problem..
pyyxxaro:
Her boyfriend should be sent to Sambisa immediately angry
don't jump to conclusions. Let's wait and hear the guy's story. Maybe it's self defense. Women in the force whether police, army or navy are very hot tempered and violent
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by Jabioro: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:
don't jump to conclusions. Let's wait and hear the guy's story. Maybe it's self defense. Women in the force whether police, army or navy are very hot tempered
Ok you may be right.. I would.. thanks
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by ifyalways(f): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:
Nothing love cannot cause.
Love cannot cause my death, lai lai.

@Topic, sorry for her family ni o.
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
ifyalways:

Love cannot cause my death, lai lai.

@Topic, sorry for her family ni o.
lolz how can u be so sure ify grin
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by pyyxxaro: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:
don't jump to conclusions. Let's wait and hear the guy's story. Maybe it's self defense. Women in the force whether police, army or navy are very hot tempered

Go to her Facebook page

Check the guy's post on Facebook

You would know he was prepared to commit crime
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by ifyalways(f): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:
lolz how can u be so sure ify grin
I am to self centered, love life and selfish to dye for any funky love.

When I no be Jesus?

When push comes to shove, all man to himself o. cheesy
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
ifyalways:

I am to self centered, love life and selfish to dye for any funky love.

When I no be Jesus?

When push comes to shove, all man to himself o. cheesy
[center][/center] grin we have the same lifestyle, too self centered to carry love on my head

(1) (Reply)

Yeapyapp Is Offering Free Websites For Any 20 Lucky Entrepreneur This Christmas! / PHOTO: Meet The Largest Cat In The World - A Liger (lion & Tiger Crossbreed) / Fresh Pork From Farm To Your Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.