Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,908 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Poem Titled, Love You Always By Benjamin Bauda - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem Titled, Love You Always By Benjamin Bauda (577 Views)

Recite This Poem To Your Woman And She Would Love You More / I Love You, But I Am Guilty. / Every Day Love By Benjamin Bauda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem Titled, Love You Always By Benjamin Bauda by Gentlegun(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Love You Always
Love you short, love you tall
Love you black, love you white
Love you smiling, love you frowning
Love you always

Love your character than your beautiful face
Love your composure than your disclosure
Love your confidence than your face effects
Love you always

Love the joy you bring that heals the insecurity that you bring to me
Love how hard and easy it is to please you
Love you for better for worse
Whether you like it or not I love you
Whether you trust me or not I love you
Love you always

1 Like

Re: Poem Titled, Love You Always By Benjamin Bauda by Spyrodee: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
great

(1) (Reply)

When The Road Is Rough / Award Winning Story: A Drop Of Something - Michael Okereke / The Nigerian Youth (TNY) Digital Magazine Sept/oct 2017 Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.