Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Photo With His Son Andre. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Photo With His Son Andre. (1031 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Step Out In Style / Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Photo With His Son Andre. by Daminaj1(f): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Paul Okoye shared this adorable photo with his son Andre showing off their sunday look. Don't they look so adorable?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRij8dZFP4-/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Proud mum & wife Anita Okoye shared the same photo on her page and wrote " My men!!!! Love these two to the moon and back" How sweet!

SOURCE: http://www.daminaj.com/2017/03/check-out-this-adorable-father-son.html

lalasticlala

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Photo With His Son Andre. by eezeribe(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
It's like psquare's children do switch paternity...
Today Peter owns the boy... Tomorrow Paul owns the boy...
Today Paul owns the girl... Tomorrow Peter owns the girl...
Sometimes,one father owns the two...

I just tire for the Okoyes... But I still love them.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Photo With His Son Andre. by thunderfiremods(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
love reigns......here
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Photo With His Son Andre. by peter(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
eezeribe:
It's like psquare's children do switch paternity...
Today Peter owns the boy... Tomorrow Paul owns the boy...
Today Paul owns the girl... Tomorrow Peter owns the girl...
Sometimes,one father owns the two...

I just tire for the Okoyes... But I still love them.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Photo With His Son Andre. by paulpular(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dope pix

meanwhile,

Dear MONEY, since all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, agree and constantly confirm that it is only the IGBOS that LOVE you so much. Please rise and visit every Igbo person struggling anywhere around the globe...visit them wit all your different clothes like DOLLARS, POUNDS, EUROS and NAIRA. You may leave out other TRIBES since they keep denying u in public..Amen! If u are proudly igbo, let me hear a thunderous igbotic .......Ameeeeeen!!!
Ngwa biko bless another nwa afo Igbo with this message.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Photo With His Son Andre. by Daminaj1(f): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
thunderfiremods:
love reigns......here

smiley

(1) (Reply)

★ Photo: Kenyan Lawyer Sues Isreal For Killing Jesus / Silent Baller, D'banj Pulls Up In A Yacht To Quavo Birthday Party (video) / #bbnaija: Who Is Utilising Its Aftermath The Most! -polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.