Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out (3705 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out / Biafra In Trouble As British High Commissioner Visits Obi Of Onitsha, IPOB Cries / "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
As shared by punch new paper. And their facebook page not group.
IPOB family writers has cried out that Nigeria government has collided with the USA under Donald to kill Nnamdi Kanu.

The family of the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra , Nnamdi Kanu, has petitioned the United States of America and the European Union to intervene in the alleged maltreatment of their son by the prison authorities and security agents.
They alleged that the Federal government was planning to kill Kanu without traces .
In a statement signed by a brother of the IPOB leader , Mr Emmanuel Kanu, on behalf of the family and made available to our correspondent in Awka , Anambra state , the family alleged that their son and other Biafra agitators detained with him at Kuje were being humiliated by the prisons authorities and the officials of the Directorate of State Service .
They said the IPOB leader with his fellow IPOB detainees were being stopped from receiving visitors .
Others petitioned were Amnesty International and Human rights Watch .
Their petition read in part , “ We observed with great dismay the conspiracy by the DSS and the Prison authorities through their prison wardens to stop Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from receiving visitors in Kuje prison Abuja .
“ The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and others detained illegally alongside with him were only allowed to receive visitors for one hour a day from Monday to Friday in a week while other inmates were always allowed to receive visitors five hours in a day from Monday to Sunday , seven days a week.
“ It is a huge embarrassment on the side of the British government who have been denied access to visit Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Kuje prison by the security agents and prison authorities through the prison wardens .
“ The security agents and prison wardens stopped the British people who intended to visit Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in the prison to see the leader of the
indigenous people of Biafra IPOB . ”
They added that the denial of IPOB leader from receiving visitors was a decoy by the federal government to killed the IPOB leader , secretly.
They said , “ Nevertheless, we observed that the security agents and prison authorities through the prison wardens are planning to eliminate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu without anybody knowing when it will happen, that is why they are making sure nobody visits him again ” .
“ In line with this , we are calling on international community, USA , EU , Amnesty International , Human right Watch , Men and Women of good conscience and other relevant Human right organisations around the globe to caution the federal government of Nigeria and her security agents to stop their barbaric attitude towards my brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu” .

Source 1 Punch newspapers
http://punchng.com/family-petitions-usa-eu-others-over-plans-to-kill-nnamdi-kanu/

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by sweerychick(f): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
You never give up do you
Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by AntiWailer: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bunch of weed smoking eediots.

I thought Trump was the messiah.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Source 2 Radio Biafra official handle as u can see below that Trump plans with Nigeria to kill Nnamdi Kanu.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=723777821136872&id=149774505203876&fs=5&_rdr

Carried by punch and others. Mynd44 I have tried. Verify the news and take it to FP. Peace.

Screenshots

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:
Bunch of weed smoking eediots.

I thought Trump was the messiah.

Antiwailer take it easy with this liepods abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Flatties: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chere chere chere
What sort of lubbish us ddis
How can you say tlump wantu kili our dialector
After our members supported and even died for him

It is impossible

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by stubornnn: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ipob are just like lepers... Nobody wants to associate with them grin

Eeya, and they held a rally in support of this same trump who doesn't know of their existence grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Zirah: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Haha. News! Thought Trump was their Saviour. Life of a first class mugu. See what too much chest-beating has caused Kanu. That initial gragra must surely come to an end.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Silly IPOB clowns. Next time una go commot do rally for Trump grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by AnuforoIK: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
kropotkin2:
IPOB clowns. Next time una go commot do rally for Trump grin

It is a shame for the US government to plan with Nigeria to kill just one man.

Is a big shame. Trump must be ashamed of himself if he is aware thou.

I believe Trump is not aware

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by AnuforoIK: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
USA don't ever sell your respect and dignity
Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Edwinmason(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
so what happen to the pro trump rally?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
AnuforoIK:

It is a shame for the US government to plan with Nigeria to kill just one man.

Is a big shame. Trump must be ashamed of himself if he is aware thou.

I believe Trump is not aware
Everyone knows that the allegations are mere fabrications. What on earth will concern Trump with Kanu? Trump has probably never even heard of him. I'm not surprised because the IPOB movement is founded on lies, just listen to radio Biafra or go to their Facebook page and see the sheer torrent of brainwashing propaganda

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by AnuforoIK: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
kropotkin2:
Everyone knows that the allegations are mere fabrications. What on earth will concern Trump with Kanu? Trump has probably never even heard of him. I'm not surprised because the IPOB movement is founded on lies, just listen to radio Biafra or go to their Facebook page and see the sheer torrent of brainwashing propaganda

Go and sit down Nwokem. Trump doesn't know Kanu but invited Ipob staffs to his inauguration.
You don't know politics

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by AnuforoIK: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
kropotkin2:

Trump isn't aware. Trump is a close pal of Nnamdi Kanu.
They are doing this thing secretly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by loopman: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
The level of political ignorance and dumbness is unparalleled in the South East and IPOB is feeding fat on this singular fact

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Go and sit down Nwokem. Trump doesn't know Kanu but invited Ipob staffs to his inauguration.
You don't know politics
Invited An IPOB delegation to his inauguration? Are you aware that the US govt doesn't invite even foreign heads of state to her presidential inaugurations? Man I'm beginning to feel sorry for you o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Lolz grin

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by AnuforoIK: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
kropotkin2:
Invited An IPOB delegation to his inauguration? Are you aware that the US govt doesn't invite even foreign heads of state to her presidential inaugurations? Man I'm beginning to feel sorry for you o

Feel sorry for u and your zoo. Ask any IPOB member in your area. He invited their staffs. What do u know.

They feed u with zoo news

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
IPOB raises alarm as USA and EU plans to kill Kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Feel sorry for u and your zoo. Ask any IPOB member in your area. He invited their staffs. What do u know.

They feed u with zoo news
If you say so grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
kropotkin2:
If you say so grin

Kropotkin2 u dey follow that brainwashed Ipob argue.

U get time o.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Noneroone(m): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mydd44
i thought false information are not meant to be posted here. Where in that article is Trump mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

Kropotkin2 u dey follow that brainwashed Ipob argue.

U get time o.
How i wan do? Its Sunday i gat enough time
Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by kid23(m): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Some people cannot read oh
D report says USA and EU are petitioned nd
people are twisting the story

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by kid23(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
IPOB raises alarm as USA and EU plans to kill Kanu

Guy nut gi napu kwa apu
Biafra ga agbakwa gi ara
Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by GameGod(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lalasticlala, please smiley May God bless you in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by SolidGenius(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
kid23:
So people cannot read oh
D report says USA and EU are petitioned nd
people are twisting the story

My brother am really surprised o. They were all reading the news differently... Bunch of bullocks

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by vedaxcool(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin grin Whoever did this to liepobs will not go unpunished... These dudes seriously need a functioning brain. Let me restore some honour to liepob here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Youngadvocate(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
What is wrong with Nigerians!! There is no mention of Trump in the statement given by Kanu Family and you guys are already bleeding with a mere fictitious crap. I am a blogger and was one of the first to publish the news.
How could the Kanu family accuse Trump of plotting with the FG to kill Kanu and they turn to beg the USA that Trump is the president of, to intervene? We should engage our brains at times na. Haba!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by omenkaLives(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
AnuforoIK:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out by Pavore9: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sighs!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Politician In Nigeria, His Age Will Shock And You / COVID-19: List Of Poorest Nigerians By State / Abba Kyari Unveiled 2023 Campaign Material A Month Ago (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.