Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter (1049 Views)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) / Thugs Rescue Senator Dino Melaye From Police In A Double Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter by mykelmeezy: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
As seen on Twitter

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter by Vickysnipe147(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
the local Vigilante Group in my village is better than Nigerian Police.
Re: NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
One of the best at taking bribes. And sleeping on duty.

1 Like

Re: NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ok i don hear
Re: NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter by dsocioemmy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Story
Re: NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter by vedaxcool(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
His head should be examined...EFCC which is doing a far marvelous job than NPF won't make such absurd claims.
Re: NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter by beautiesplace: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
laff wan kill me here, abeg before laff finish me check my link

www.nairaland.com/3502581/safe-butt-hips-boobs-joystick
Re: NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter by EazyMoh(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
This guy wicked! Chai!
Re: NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter by vickylincon(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigerian police force is the most hated institution in Nigeria. Pls,lets all remember these guys are human
Re: NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter by tooth4tooth: 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
vickylincon:
Nigerian police force is the most hated institution in Nigeria. Pls,lets all remember these guys are human

Tell them to always behave like humans angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter by eltalentino(m): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2017
tooth4tooth:

Tell them to always behave like humans angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Gbamest
Re: NPF Are The Best Police In The World .epic Reply On Twitter by chibboy: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2017
let us not condem our police because of nothing.. i only our politicians stop abusing them instead motivate them, our police are indeed gallant men and women.. go to chicago in america and you will cry.. the police there has no answers to all the killings going on there yet they say america has the best police.. let us appreciate what we have .. it is our own. me and you

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Release Photo Of Abducted University Of Maiduguri Staffs / Obasanjo Implicated, As The Multi-billion Naira Mansions Buhari Bought For Nnamd / Three Days Curfew Declared In Jos And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.