Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist (946 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist by 2sexynet: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I wish to bring to the notice of everyone about the recent accusation on Apostle Suleiman. The recent one being that he sexually assaulted a certain Honey Phoenix Evarist.

Immediately I saw the news, I quickly did a search on facebook to find the person who is behind that handle but to my surprise,I didn't see anything tangible aside so many social media handles reporting the said news of sexual assault.

Please check for yourself and tell me if you find anything of such. The person does not exist! Only bloggers are circulating this news and this is bad. It could be you or I tomorrow. Remember the ALUU4 who were gruesomely murdered for a crime they did not commit except for being at a place at the wrong time.

Re: Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist by 2sexynet: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
lalasticlala,
Re: Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist by awa(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Truth would certainly come out
Re: Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist by felixomor: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ok o
Re: Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist by sinaj(f): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
is it that the mods dnt verify all these stories bs pushing it to fp
Re: Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist by WHOcarex: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
That post was a 2016 post. So whataya trying to prove?
Re: Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist by gsmphoneseller: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
I said it that those behind apostle sulemans ordeal and spreading the lies are Hidden Muslims..... Not the sincere Muslims but those that have planned to annihilate Christianity in Nigeria.....

I only feel bad because My Nairaland is one of the channels they are using to propagate lies against Christianity and Pastors....

But why don't these accusers of the BRETHREN go to court to seek redress orther than this campaign of calumny and character assassination?

Simple because it's fabrication that can never be proven in a court of competent jurisdiction......

In all, let the accusers go to court and stop the media trial.......
Re: Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
2sexynet:
Hello Nairalanders,

I wish to bring to the notice of everyone about the recent accusation on Apostle Suleiman. The recent one being that he sexually assaulted a certain Honey Phoenix Evarist.

Immediately I saw the news, I quickly did a search on facebook to find the person who is behind that handle but to my surprise,I didn't see anything tangible aside so many social media handles reporting the said news of sexual assault.

Please check for yourself and tell me if you find anything of such. The person does not exist! Only bloggers are circulating this news and this is bad. It could be you or I tomorrow. Remember the ALUU4 who were gruesomely murdered for a crime they did not commit except for being at a place at the wrong time.

a reliable source just informed us that you have been hacking people's email on nairaland and using it to carry out evil, still bank records and so many that I can not mention here. Change your ways before it is too late.
Re: Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist by 2sexynet: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2017
symbolofhope:

a reliable source just informed us that you have been hacking people's email on nairaland and using it to carry out evil, still bank records and so many that I can not mention here. Change your ways before it is too late.
Idiot, I thought you said the claims by the Julius Michael F were true and I used his words on you but you see, you couldn't bear it. You couldn't bear same medicine you are agitating that the Apostle be killed with and you resorted to come down here to paste same word. It will never be well with any of you who can't take what you are currently dishing out on the innocent man. Rubbish
Re: Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 13, 2017
2sexynet:
Idiot, I thought you said the claims by the Julius Michael F were true and I used his words on you but you see, you couldn't bear it. You couldn't bear same medicine you are agitating that the Apostle be killed with and you resorted to come down here to paste same word. It will never be well with any of you who can't take what you are currently dishing out on the innocent man. Rubbish

It will never be well with you and your unborn generations olorigbigbe, oloriburuku, abiirun, oloriede, agbako, omo ofo, I won't stoop so low to your level, hungry bewitched brainwashed poor errand maggot, cocknose, pearhead, slowpoke, I don't fight with pigs because it is destined to play in the mud, I don't have your time. #motherfucker bastard offspring of a slut

hell abound you and your #asslickers
Re: Blackmail Alert: Nothing Like Honey Phoenix Evarist by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 13, 2017
2sexynet:

This same Sulaiman even said, in one of his very, very first statements in response to the lady's allegations: "I did not promise her marriage" .........while not denying other allegations of sexual involvement with the lady!
His "fans" are blinded ... just like Boko Haram's suicide bombers, they cant see their leader doing wrong!

awon amunkunmeko oponu afofungbemu fonufora

(1) (Reply)

Bro Gbile Akani Messages / The Three Yoruba Visitors Divination / Why Do Second Born Son Always Oushine The Frist Born Son.are We Cursed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.