Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

1 Secret Trick On How Buhari Can After Everything Leave A Good Legacy In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Secret Trick On How Buhari Can After Everything Leave A Good Legacy In Nigeria (466 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Can Be Impeached – NBA / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 Secret Trick On How Buhari Can After Everything Leave A Good Legacy In Nigeria by mrandmrsnaira: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
There is no much time to start writing plenty things. But let me quickly say that Goodluck Jona would have been forgiven totally and fully for all the ills he committed (the ones you know and the ones I know) for jeje stepping down for Oga Buhari if not that Sai Baba Buhari and his cohorts have succeeded somehow in making some people still believe that many things happening today can be linked to Oga Jona Goodluck. (who knows, they MAY be linked)
One thing about Nigerians, which is a good thing I think (my mouth shut up, kpom) , is that they forgive and forget evil when they see either greater evil or small good tongue

Like I said, let me not bore us with plenty write-ups

If Oga Buhari wants to leave a good legacy in Nigeria, let him just RESIGN, yes, you heard me.

Lines to use are plenty, for instances, "Due to my health concern, I have decided to resign so that Osibanjo my V.P can continue the good works which we have been doing in the country."
"I cannot be home and abroad at the same time, and I am really an old man now, I have achieved my greatest life ambition of becoming a civilian president in Nigeria, now, I officially resign and hand over power to Oga Banjo. The NASS and the appropriate bodies would see to the other things required for this to be a success."

In my own opinion, resigning will be the most honourable thing that Buhari will do for Nigerians. APC should thank me later for this advice and Buhari and his family too.

Oga Lala, abeg help put this for front page

mrandmrsnaira
Re: 1 Secret Trick On How Buhari Can After Everything Leave A Good Legacy In Nigeria by awa(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
If I hear you
Re: 1 Secret Trick On How Buhari Can After Everything Leave A Good Legacy In Nigeria by oyinkinola: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
mrandmrsnaira:
There is no much time to start writing plenty things. But let me quickly say that Goodluck Jona would have been forgiven totally and fully for all the ills he committed (the ones you know and the ones I know) for jeje stepping down for Oga Buhari if not that Sai Baba Buhari and his cohorts have succeeded somehow in making some people still believe that many things happening today can be linked to Oga Jona Goodluck. (who knows, they MAY be linked)
One thing about Nigerians, which is a good thing I think (my mouth shut up, kpom) , is that they forgive and forget evil when they see either greater evil or small good tongue

Like I said, let me not bore us with plenty write-ups

If Oga Buhari wants to leave a good legacy in Nigeria, let him just RESIGN, yes, you heard me.

Lines to use are plenty, for instances, "Due to my health concern, I have decided to resign so that Osibanjo my V.P can continue the good works which we have been doing in the country."
"I cannot be home and abroad at the same time, and I am really an old man now, I have achieved my greatest life ambition of becoming a civilian president in Nigeria, now, I officially resign and hand over power to Oga Banjo. The NASS and the appropriate bodies would see to the other things required for this to be a success."

In my own opinion, resigning will be the most honourable thing that Buhari will do for Nigerians. APC should thank me later for this advice and Buhari and his family too.

Oga Lala, abeg help put this for front page

mrandmrsnaira
...op you disappoint the nation!
if your family love you as Nigerian love Buhari!
you wont step down if you are their oloriebi!
leave Banjo alone, he didn't know he be VP in his life, and if God will made him president, it'll not by his force!

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Of EFCC Questions The Integrity Of DSS In On-going Screening / See The Epic Reply This Instagram User Got From EFCC / Until Senator Dino Melaye And The ABU Authority Answers These Questions...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.