Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Please How Can I Sell My Soul To The Devil - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please How Can I Sell My Soul To The Devil (738 Views)

It is well with my soul / Soul To Soul Relationship Advice / Let’s Discuss: Do You Think It’s Wise To Lie Just To Win A Soul To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Sell My Soul To The Devil by firstclassmumu: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
I am tired of every thing. I was born in poverty I don't want to die in it. I have been waiting for God,he did not answer me. I am ready to sell my soul to devil. Please do any of you know how I can go about it?

PS I don't need any advice I have already made up my mind
Re: Please How Can I Sell My Soul To The Devil by JideAmuGiaka: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstclassmumu:
I am tired of every thing. I was born in poverty I don't want to die in it. I have been waiting for God,he did answer me. I am ready to sell my soul to devil. Please do any of you know how I can go about it?

PS I don't need any advice I have already made up my mind

You prayed to God and He did answer you, what else do you want?
Re: Please How Can I Sell My Soul To The Devil by Xgz1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
POST IT ON FACEBOOK AND YOU WILL GET SPONSOR SHARP SHARP MY GUY..

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Sell My Soul To The Devil by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
have you checked alaba ..
Re: Please How Can I Sell My Soul To The Devil by stigmond(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Don't do it!!!
Re: Please How Can I Sell My Soul To The Devil by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Call this number. 08020719600.
Re: Please How Can I Sell My Soul To The Devil by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't think devil 'buys' souls of mumu people. They are probably worthless to him grin

©YBR

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Modified / N-power Massive Recruitment 2017 | Npower.gov.ng [DEADLINE EXTENDED] / Advice Needed! Please Which Of These Courses Should He Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.