Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki* The Real Deal Grab It Now. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki* The Real Deal Grab It Now. (664 Views)

WHY IS IBEJU-LEKKI, THE FASTEST GROWING CITY IN LAGOS? / Facts About The New Lagos,ibeju-lekki,the "Lekki Free Trade Zone" / Land For Sale-Ibeju Lekki, The Dubai of Africa. Site Inspection is Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki* The Real Deal Grab It Now. by kamelonaire(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
*Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki*

Since I went for a physical inspection of Edenview estate.I have been excited about the estate. The estate is seated in a good location facing a tarred road and about 15 minutes drive from the Dangote Refinery and Lekki Free Trade Zone, which means it is not too close to the refinery (for those who are concerned about pollution from the refinery) and not too far either for the Refinery to influence price appreciation. It's the perfect estate whether you're looking to buy and build or buy as an investment plan.

Real estate is the new savings bank. With the continuous fall of Naira your N700k in the bank today will be worth N400k in 2 months if you leave it there but a plot in Edenview estate could be worth N2.5million in the next 18 months.

*PROMO:BUY 5,GET 1 FREE!!!!*

Call me right now to process your application and payment for a piece of land in this prestigious estate. 08064138399

Re: Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki* The Real Deal Grab It Now. by kamelonaire(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Properties is the only force on earth that don't depreciate, every other things does, it appreciate more in recession. Take this opportunity my a plot of land, secure a future

Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki*

Since I went for a physical inspection of Edenview estate.I have been excited about the estate. The estate is seated in a good location facing a tarred road and about 15 minutes drive from the Dangote Refinery and Lekki Free Trade Zone, which means it is not too close to the refinery (for those who are concerned about pollution from the refinery) and not too far either for the Refinery to influence price appreciation. It's the perfect estate whether you're looking to buy and build or buy as an investment plan.

Real estate is the new savings bank. With the continuous fall of Naira your N700k in the bank today will be worth N400k in 2 months if you leave it there but a plot in Edenview estate could be worth N2.5million in the next 18 months.

Call me right now to process your application and payment for a piece of land in this prestigious estate. 08064138399

Re: Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki* The Real Deal Grab It Now. by kamelonaire(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Good Morning Sir/Ma
Blessed new week Ahead

Re: Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki* The Real Deal Grab It Now. by kamelonaire(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Good Evening Sir/Ma
Blessed new week Ahead

Re: Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki* The Real Deal Grab It Now. by kamelonaire(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
If you are a salary earner or contractor, have you ever wondered where all the money you have earned all these, years, say the the past ten years went? Coming closer home, have you ever wondered where the salary you just collected a few days ago disappeared to? You are not alone. People say money has wings and flies away. In some villages, there as a myth around money than seems to disappear without anything to show for it. It is blamed on either the witch rat, that comes in the night to spirit the money away before the break of dawn. Some put the blame on diabolical powers or unseen black holes where the money disappears through. Plan for future Invest on land @Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki*

Re: Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki* The Real Deal Grab It Now. by kamelonaire(m): 6:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Good Morning All
It Another day, May God lead our way
If you are a salary earner or contractor, have you ever wondered where all the money you have earned all these, years, say the the past ten years went? Coming closer home, have you ever wondered where the salary you just collected a few days ago disappeared to? You are not alone. People say money has wings and flies away. In some villages, there as a myth around money than seems to disappear without anything to show for it. It is blamed on either the witch rat, that comes in the night to spirit the money away before the break of dawn. Some put the blame on diabolical powers or unseen black holes where the money disappears through. Plan for future Invest on land @Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki*

Re: Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki* The Real Deal Grab It Now. by kamelonaire(m): 6:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Good Morning AlL
please be informed that Eden View Estate sales closes this Friday 17th March, 2017. If you are a salary earner or contractor, have you ever wondered where all the money you have earned all these, years, say the the past ten years went? Coming closer home, have you ever wondered where the salary you just collected a few days ago disappeared to? You are not alone. People say money has wings and flies away. In some villages, there as a myth around money than seems to disappear without anything to show for it. It is blamed on either the witch rat, that comes in the night to spirit the money away before the break of dawn. Some put the blame on diabolical powers or unseen black holes where the money disappears through. Plan for future Invest on land @Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki*

Re: Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki* The Real Deal Grab It Now. by kamelonaire(m): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Good Afternoon All
please be informed that Eden View Estate sales closes this Friday 17th March, 2017. If you are a salary earner or contractor, have you ever wondered where all the money you have earned all these, years, say the the past ten years went? Coming closer home, have you ever wondered where the salary you just collected a few days ago disappeared to? You are not alone. People say money has wings and flies away. In some villages, there as a myth around money than seems to disappear without anything to show for it. It is blamed on either the witch rat, that comes in the night to spirit the money away before the break of dawn. Some put the blame on diabolical powers or unseen black holes where the money disappears through. Plan for future Invest on land @Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki*

Re: Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki* The Real Deal Grab It Now. by kamelonaire(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2017
Good Afternoon All

(1) (Reply)

Check This Well Finished Water Front 4bed Duplex At Osborne Phase2 Ikoyi / Cheap Three Bedroom Flat In Ikorodu Lagos / (pics) 2nos Room And Parlour For Sale At Ikorodu 7m Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.