Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. (2335 Views)

ESUT Female Student Who Hawks ‘Okpa’ In School Makes Waves (Photo) / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) / Female BSU Student Dies 3 Weeks After Her Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by CastNigeriaMedia: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Instead of Complaining of No Job or Slaying the wrong way by Uploading dirty pictures, a BSU student by name Faith Oyita took to her Facebook wall to share this Picture of her selling Okpa for her mother with the caption.

Am so proud of what i do, i cant fake it. the fact that am a student of Benue state university doesn't change me, if i don't help mummy who will,
Annoited okpa
Sponsored by grace

See More Adorable Photos below.
What is your say on thi

Written by CastNigeriaMedia
Source===http://castnigeria.com/meet-beautiful-faith-oyita-benue-state-university-student-who-sells-okpa-for-her-mum-photos/
cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by emeijeh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
So you mean to tell me she carried Okpa to the US to hawk?!

5 Likes

Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by dollyjoy(f): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Seriously, this shiit is getting boring. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by kiddoiLL(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
dollyjoy:
Seriously, this shiit is getting boring. undecided
i swear
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
So because you fine you no fit help your mom again?

1 Like

Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by aristocrazzy: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
As she fine like this, biko don't stress yourself

1 Like

Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by Omotayor123(f): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice Photoshootsundecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by george93(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Must she bring it to social media. Some girls self...

1 Like

Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by Young03(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nonsense, me wey carry concrete for inside UNN
i post am?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by zarakay(f): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
she's pretty all d same
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by micfoley: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Great determination
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by citytv(f): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Big deal?I hawk akamu so sad
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by bist: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Duly Noted!
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by AK6464(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wow, its rare to find this
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:

Hawk ke, eagle ni..

U don't even look like someone that has seen market before grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by potbelly(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
You hawk akamu with that nice ride huh... cheesy
citytv:
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by potbelly(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is it me or her location read United States?
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

LOCATION - UNITED STATES

These hoes aint loyal !!!!!!

Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by Solmax(m): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pretty gal
Her load of okpa no go take long to sell finish
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by gemale(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
george93:
Must she bring it to social media. Some girls self...
All na marketing. Na wetin dem dey call free advertising. If una no wan buy d okpa she carry 4 head, u fit buy d 1 wey dey carry 4 body... Dt is if she dey hawk dt 1 also o.
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by shigo20(m): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Omotayor123:
Nice Photoshootsundecided
omo ojere!!!!!!!!
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by Xbursta(m): 1:07am On Mar 13, 2017
emeijeh:
So you mean to tell me she carried Okpa to the US to hawk?!

Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by caesaraba(m): 6:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Ahap! The least okpa is 50 naira now na. Combined, they might be clocking 5 -10k sales daily. Good business. Na long-sleeve and tie been dey deceive us for this country but people are getting wiser now.
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by emeijeh(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2017
Xbursta:

ldiot
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by Xbursta(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2017
emeijeh:
ldiot

Same 2 u bro
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2017
me too i am truck pusher! look at me, annointed truck pushing!
it's supposed to be social media not were eediots come to Advertise their stupiidness.
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by ameezy(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2017
Ahh
She's my neighbor cool
She's a good girl though
Re: Meet Beautiful BSU Student Who Sells Okpa For Her Mum To Make A Living. by DirewolfofStark(m): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2017
citytv:

I just saw your DP and I was just staring, men. What a beautiful sight. I'm talking about.................................................That billboard for N 100 million in the background grin

(1) (Reply)

500 Naira Airtime If You Can Solve This Riddle / 10 Youtube Channels That Will Teach You More Skills Than A 4-year Degree. / Any Info On Ui Post Utme Registratio And Screening? Pls,help Is Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.