Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,517 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

The Cenotaph Abuja - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Cenotaph Abuja (432 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cenotaph Abuja by TheNetter(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hello all,
I taught of where exactly I should post this question so please don't be annoyed if it's in the wrong section.
Am writing an article and I need some information about the Cenotaph at Abuja. Web search tells me there are two of them, one associated with the military and the other with a monument built in memory of those who died in the 2013 Dana air crash.
Please can someone confirm this for me.
Da add more information if you can, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

5 REASONS TO SMILE / Or Crossing A Line First. It Can Also Be Determined / Russian Blackmarket Website Available To The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.