Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ... (1720 Views)

Man Trying To Commit Suicide At Jakande, Lagos (Photos) / Man Climbs Electric Pole In Lagos In A Bid To Commit Suicide. Photos / Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by enasgreat: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Am tired of living. First, it was my school.. I stopped school when i was in my 3rd year and took another alternative to join the nigeria airforce which i applied and still waiting for the result. Am a loner, i discovered amongst my frnds that ladies that were my friends and i didn't touch them a bit, got disvirgined by my rugged guy. Am wondering how those girls fell for him, considering his ruggedity and flirting lifestyle.

While I live as the good guy, reading books and doing all i could to be a better man, the opposite of me gets the dolls. Am not fustrated because of these beautiful ladies, i am unhappy because life is taking me for a sucker. Gals lyk using me as if am worthless, they just have sex and forget me altogether. Am 20years old, well built and chested, not forgetting the handsomeness( average ). Am cocky and confident and even well educated with a diploma certificate . There is something about my life that makes me fustrated, and it loneliness.

The thought of avin someone i luvd, get messed and dumped by an enemy of a community, is something i jst cnt do with. Am lonely and fustrated, and to add to it, am a drug addict( tramadol, taking 1200mg everyday for over 3 years nw).

Appreciate life you lucky ones. Mine is horrible.

Pardon d gramma, am truly out of my mind.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
undecided u want to kill ursef because of puna, oya go ahead nah

1 Like

Re: ... by mymadam(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Take it easy. Your situation is NOT peculiar to you. Things can only get better. Just hang on there... help is coming... from above. DO NOT KILL YOUR SPIRIT. Smile, please smile... NOW! Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Realist2: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Before you do that, just visit any nearby hospital.
Re: ... by Young03(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
U never even suffer for life n ur complaining
oga u better think twice now
God bless u

1 Like

Re: ... by Judasjudas(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Are this ur reasons? ..
or more ate yet to come .. cux if its just this .. u need to be jailed for thinking suicide .. undecided
Re: ... by enasgreat: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
There are lots of sad reasons.
Re: ... by Judasjudas(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
enasgreat:
There are lots of sad reasons.

I'll like u to see life the way I see it ..it works for me tho ..

.( everything we pass through are all in stages ).

Even those great men u see today .. they all have their stories .. de didn't give up that's why de are there to tell it today ..
would u want someone else to tell ur tale ? and it'll end like this ..
*it was so much tha he killed himself *.
(that's if they'll even remember to tell it .)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by stubornnn: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:
undecided u want to kill ursef because of puna, oya go ahead nah

If you can't help the op, get the Bleep out of the thread... Wicked soul angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ... by MummyIMadeIt: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
My guy sucide is the easy way out for the most DUMBEST persons in existence today. embarassed

take life as a challenge, cos this life is a two way thing, and most often thier is a price for everything, nothing in this life is for free.

My advice to you is to use ur weakness as you strenght and most importantly finetune your life to the way its worth living, and that satisfaction can only be found in doing the right thing by accepting Christ Jesus into your life and making him your mentor in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by doctimonyeka(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
You need a counsellor and a psychologist... But above all, you need God bro... God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Vizzim: 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
My brother no amount of reasons is worth Ur life. Remember just focus on ur goals other will fall into place. Those ladies rejecting u today will celebrate with u tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by illicit(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2017
its the tramadol thats one of the side effects of over dependence on drugs, ease off bro
Re: ... by taiyesoul(f): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2017
Hey!.Before you die,abeg donate your kidney and other important parts of your body for those in dire need of it.God might decide to forgive you after you might have taken your own life abeg.

1 Like

Re: ... by baby124: 5:25am On Mar 13, 2017
Don't take life too seriously and you Wil be fine. At every stage in your life, there will be serious challenges. Trust me what you are facing now, is nothing compared to what you will face when married with children. But you will always pull through if you adopt the mentality of doing your best, and leaving the rest. Take every disappointment as a joke and work harder to turn it into a genuine victory. Life is not easy! At all! If you want to live you have to accept that and make the best of life. You will never get everything you want in life. So learn to make wise decisions to get the best out of life considering your circumstances. Always remember that your good nature will take you far in life if you use it correctly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 13, 2017
stubornnn:

If you can't help the op, get the Bleep out of the thread... Wicked soul angry
and what help have u been able to give him?
Re: ... by sisisioge: 6:33am On Mar 13, 2017
Dear OP...Pls don't commit suicide. No one is worth it. Not even the most beautiful girl on earth.

You need to embrace yourself and work on your life. The drug must be taking its toll on you already. By the way, paramilitaries or the military do not accept druggies. So you better work on curing your addiction asap! It is well with you o...Don't kill yourself and don't join any force where u handle a gun in this state. Your cousin just took a girl's life cos he's almost as unstable as you are yesterday. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by bigDickson(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2017
KILLING URSEF IS NO OPTION CUZ DATS THE START OF TRUE SUFFERING FOR YOU....YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY...COVERED WITH WORMS AT AN EXCRUCIATING TEMPERATURE OF 12000 DERGREES CELSIUS... NO WATER, NO FOOD AND WORSE U CANT EVEN KILL URSEF THERE CUZ U WONT DIE!!!!! DEMONS WOULD RIP U APART AND U WILL STILL BE ALIVE THINKING OF WHEN U HAD THE FREE GIFT OF LIFE, AIR, WATER, FOOD AND BEST OF ALL HOPE......
Re: ... by Judasjudas(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2017
bigDickson:
KILLING URSEF IS NO OPTION CUZ DATS THE START OF TRUE SUFFERING FOR YOU....YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY...COVERED WITH WORMS AT AN EXCRUCIATING TEMPERATURE OF 12000 DERGREES CELSIUS... NO WATER, NO FOOD AND WORSE U CANT EVEN KILL URSEF THERE CUZ U WONT DIE!!!!! DEMONS WOULD RIP U APART AND U WILL STILL BE ALIVE THINKING OF WHEN U HAD THE FREE GIFT OF LIFE, AIR, WATER, FOOD AND BEST OF ALL HOPE......

.. oga stop making hell sound scary .
have u been there b4? or just saying based on believe ..
Re: ... by bigDickson(m): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Judasjudas:

.. oga stop making hell sound scary .
have u been there b4? or just saying based on believe ..

Smelling guy is dat the issue now Someone ones to commit suicide instead of helping him see reasons why he shudnt kill himself ur coming after my post...may u not end up there...
Re: ... by Judasjudas(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2017
bigDickson:

Smelling guy is dat the issue now Someone ones to commit suicide instead of helping him see reasons why he shudnt kill himself ur coming after my post...may u not end up there...

why not give him oda reasons and facts why he shouldn't commit suicide ..instead of using hell as a tool ..
See the way he started his post with *smelling guy"

and ur talking about hell .. mtcheew ..
dummies ..
Re: ... by Jabioro: 8:15am On Mar 13, 2017
If you can spare me your little time to read this my useless comment it would be very useful to you and by tomorrow you will thanks your star .I appealed don't take your life, go any nearby church involved your self in some church activities, take prayer as your second companions ,be self confidence.you are twenty forget about women now, they soon been rushing at you. Something good is in you, but you yourself had not discovered it, your enemies are taken over you mind to cut short your glory,. You have no problem but You are the problem self ..be careful.. very useless comments I ever made..
Re: ... by bigDickson(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Judasjudas:

why not give him oda reasons and facts why he shouldn't commit suicide ..instead of using hell as a tool ..
See the way he started his post with *smelling guy"

and ur talking about hell .. mtcheew ..
dummies ..

What other tools...sorry about d smelling guy its a slang not an insult.... Lets stop running away fron the reality called hell...hell exists and everyone knows that... Hell is d worst thing that can happen to anyone...and if i dont use it, i dunno what else to use...
Re: ... by Judasjudas(m): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2017
bigDickson:

What other tools...sorry about d smelling guy its a slang not an insult.... Lets stop running away fron the reality called hell...hell exists and everyone knows that... Hell is d worst thing that can happen to anyone...and if i dont use it, i dunno what else to use...
u say it exists .. I say it does .. just in the mind .. give me ur proves .. maybe .. just maybe ..I might be convinced ..
Re: ... by seunlly(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2017
Abeg proceed.
Re: ... by bigDickson(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2017
Judasjudas:
u say it exists .. I say it does .. just in the mind .. give me ur proves .. maybe .. just maybe ..I might be convinced ..

Are u christian...? If yes
Do u believe in Jesus? If yes
Then Jesus gave a parable abut the rich man and lazarus and how d rich man was tormented in hell...
If u believe Gods word...read revelation you notice hell there too
Re: ... by Judasjudas(m): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2017
bigDickson:

Are u christian...? If yes
Do u believe in Jesus? If yes
Then Jesus gave a parable abut the rich man and lazarus and how d rich man was tormented in hell...
If u believe Gods word...read revelation you notice hell there too

all based on *BELIEVE ..
Re: ... by bigDickson(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2017
Judasjudas:

all based on *BELIEVE ..

Oh you are not christian...i guessed as much...you need scientific facts...lol
The book of job was written thousands of yrs ago...and during that period there was no technology..
The book of revelation was written about 2000yrs ago too and there was no technology...

Job was inspired by the Lord that the only place sulphur and brimstone can be found...is deep beneath the earth...how did he know....

Revelations talks about a fiery hell burning with sulphur and brimstone...

Jesus speaking to his disciples before he was crucified told them that he will be in belly of the earth for three days and three nights...

Wers the belly of the earth...? The earths core...which has temperatures exceeding 12000c...and that is the only place proven by scientist to have sulphur and brimstone...

(1) (Reply)

All Those Involved In Lynching And Burning A Sound Engineer In Lagos Arrested / 85 Yr Old Nigerian Doctor Admits To Killing Woman During Surgery In The UK -pics / Collapsed Overhead Water Tank Kills Lady In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.