Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

A Discussion Thread Between Wilgrea7 And Melchizedek1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Discussion Thread Between Wilgrea7 And Melchizedek1 (604 Views)

Who Would Like To Have A Discussion Over A Video Chat? / A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. / The Existence Of A Conscious Watchman (a Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Discussion Thread Between Wilgrea7 And Melchizedek1 by Wilgrea7(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is a strict discussion thread between me and Melchizedek1...

PLEASE THIS IS A CLOSED-DISCUSSION THREAD... OTHER COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.. YOU CAN FOLLOW THE THREAD IF YOU'RE INTERESTED BUT PLEASE DO NOT INTERRUPT BY POSTING ANYTHING... THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

ok... back to business.... welcome mr Melchizedek... let me first start by saying I'm highly grateful that you could honour my request... thanks once again sir.. btw I'm a Christian... although liberal

to my first question

what's your take on the nature of God? and how do you think God relates with the physical plane? are things like astral travel godly?? thanks sir
Re: A Discussion Thread Between Wilgrea7 And Melchizedek1 by Young03(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
and i comment
Re: A Discussion Thread Between Wilgrea7 And Melchizedek1 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:
This is a strict discussion thread between me and Melchizedek1...

PLEASE THIS IS A CLOSED-DISCUSSION THREAD... OTHER COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.. YOU CAN FOLLOW THE THREAD IF YOU'RE INTERESTED BUT PLEASE DO NOT INTERRUPT BY POSTING ANYTHING... THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

ok... back to business.... welcome mr Melchizedek... let me first start by saying I'm highly grateful that you could honour my request... thanks once again sir.. btw I'm a Christian... although liberal

to my first question

what's your take on the nature of God? and how do you think God relates with the physical plane? are things like astral travel godly?? thanks sir

Everything is created by God, everything is good but not everything is pure
Re: A Discussion Thread Between Wilgrea7 And Melchizedek1 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

Everything is created by God, everything is good but not everything is pure

We will continue tomorrow ....... write to my inbox (email)
Re: A Discussion Thread Between Wilgrea7 And Melchizedek1 by Wilgrea7(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

ok sir... I've just sent the mail
Re: A Discussion Thread Between Wilgrea7 And Melchizedek1 by Ranchhoddas: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Make una discuss am here na!
Melchizedek1:

Re: A Discussion Thread Between Wilgrea7 And Melchizedek1 by Ranchhoddas: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

Re: A Discussion Thread Between Wilgrea7 And Melchizedek1 by Ranchhoddas: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/17 / . / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/04/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.