Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu (49375 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Lucia Feubodei At 70: Bisola Aiyeola’s Mother's 70th Birthday Party Pictures / Desmond Elliot's Mother's 70th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
Pete Edochie u are a good man. U shall add more years and years as u openly insulted the Ipob below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=misebG7Akoc

Where others go and fail u will go and succeed
Where others die u will live.

In the name of Jesus.

More years Elder Pete for telling the truth at all times even when u were kidnapped

How can I get a translation of that?
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by CellTabRepairs: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Happy birthday chief. A man of class and distinction

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Absolutely Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by jesus500(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Happy birthday sir, I love you
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by Ayblaize(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
MrIcredible:
I like this man and chiwetel agu

The only osu-alusi actors I like cool

Who knows that woman in the red circle.. She sabi cry die... She should be awarded the best 'crier' In Nollywood grin

That lady in the blue circle... See her legs... When She go Dey pose for pic like pepeye nko,she's now used to it.. tongue

Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
BeastOfNoTribe:
PETE EDOCHIE COLLECTION OF PROVERBS

1. The little opportunity given to a monkey to wear cloths, does not guarantee it to join the dinning table.

2. Girls are like mangoes, while you are waiting for them to be ripe, others are eating them with salt.

3. Whoever presents his own head to break
coconut would not be able to partake in the eating of it.

4. A man who hangs around a beautiful girl
without saying a word ends up fetching water for guests at her wedding.

5. A man who counts his money after withdrawing from the ATM has trust issues.

6. If something that was going to chop off your
head only knocked off your cap, you should be
grateful.

7. When a girl has beauty without Brains, the
Private parts suffer the most.

8. Having a Female as a Best friend is like having
Chicken for a pet, You will eat it some day.

9. The wolf on the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.

10. Never let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise the rent & kick them out.

11. Life goes on, Even if you don't want it to.

12. Drinking garri doesn't mean you're poor but
allowing it to swell before drinking is poverty.

13. The buttocks are like a married couple though there is constant friction between them, they will still love and live together.

Which number is your favorite?
7 and 10. grin
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
Pete Edochie u are a good man. U shall add more years and years as u openly insulted the Ipob below.

In the name of Jesus.

More years Elder Pete for telling the truth at all times even when u were kidnapped
can someone interpret and summarise that pls all i hear from my baba is Ndigbo. i love that language man.
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by ogtavia(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
where is his wife?
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by FANTASY176(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
This one be like another movie o
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wow congrats too Pete Edochie happy birthday Onye oma Chineke gozie gi too Pete Edochie so he a man and we shell name also with Mr. Pete Edochie Ebubedike 1. grin
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Alusi na eti onwe ya... Iduu na Aguleri 1!
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by obivictor(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

In the name of Jesus.

U ar a mad man where did he insult iPob

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by sshalom(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
An Icon and a Legend! Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day.
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na lie na home video
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2017
He's a born Legend..A great man indeed.. I respect him a lot. Happy birthday sir.
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by amanze15(m): 12:13am On Mar 13, 2017
NTA platform was great for a lot of these guys back in the days, grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2017
smartmey61:
can someone interpret and summarise that pls all i hear from my baba is Ndigbo. i love that language man.

What is your tribe?
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by Eaglesence: 1:25am On Mar 13, 2017
faithugo64:
EBUBEDIKE!!!

Very decent

With class (walks, talks with class)

Wonderful physique

Looks devilish (his eyes especially, the sight can make a child convulse) when he is dealing with "juju"

My best nollywood actor

My respect sir!

We need your likes in the industry

Happy womb escape sir

Many more fruitful years with sound health!

La wa oo, you dey yarn oogrin
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by Handsomecole(m): 3:39am On Mar 13, 2017
The Don himself, with class. We celebrate you sir.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by kosisokosi48(m): 5:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Lolzzz i was expecting to see Patience Ozokwor beside him as wife..... grin grin
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by Splashme: 6:19am On Mar 13, 2017
Johnsown1:
The only man i respects so much in Nollywood, he speaks once and that's all
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by Cornerstone001: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2017
The legend cool The wisest man in Nollywood I duff my hat. happy birthday to you sir.
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by slimfairboy(m): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2017
This man has no replacement in Nollywood, Olu Jacobs too...Legends, not turbo kings!!!!
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by slimfairboy(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2017
;DThis man has no replacement in Nollywood, Olu Jacobs too...Legends, not turbo kings

Happy belated birthday sire!!! ;DThis man has no replacement in Nollywood, Olu Jacobs too...Legends, not turbo kings

Happy belated birthday sire!!!
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by slimfairboy(m): 7:49am On Mar 13, 2017
This man has no replacement in Nollywood, Olu Jacobs too...Legends, not turbo kings grin

Happy belated birthday sire!!!
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by slimfairboy(m): 7:53am On Mar 13, 2017
So finally, am able to add a comment on NL undecided
it even appeared 3× tongue Well, change begins with me indeed!! grin
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2017
A true legend who made my childhood fun. One of the very few I enjoyed seeing his movies, OH! How I wish we'll have the good old nollywood days back, yes! I said that, and yes because it appears to me that the 'new school' are relatively giving us wack--what we oftentimes don't want to see.
Its either a well written story with poor production or vise versa.We role out tons of movies into the market in a month with poor content. everyone is now an actor/actress, producer, director, etc. Its no longer news that our wannabe star actresses give their bodies for sex in exchange for movie roles regardless of whether theyre well suited for it or not--SAD.
I can count how many times i tune into any of the nollywood movie channels not because i dont like our movies but because either the stories aren't screenplayed as should; making it uninteresting to see, or the very poor production quality and not to mention the unprofessionalism associated with the actors/actresses and the roles they play; causing the story appear like childs play. Im just mentioning a few reasons.
i may not make sense to a lot of people but for those who know and appreciate good movies i can bet im not 'louding a noise'.
I hope i used your attention judiciously. smiley
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by gudvibz(f): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2017
One of my living legends,happy birthday sir
Re: Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

In the name of Jesus.

Payed hediotic propagandist, I know you don't understand ordinary come in all his speach but for avoidance of doubt, he was encouraging the Biafrans especially the Igbo extraction to bring home their wealth as no tribe (according to him) in the world is richer than the Igbo tribe #Fact! In the part of Biafra issue, he simply said that when people are pushed to the wall, they are left with no option but to defend themselves, I guess you know what that means. But the paid evil yellowba propagandists are trying to highjack the medium even when the man never made a single English pronunciation, all his speech was strictly on Igbo language, how then did this yellowba Falster got to know what the man was saying. I hope the world are seeing the kind of evil minded this yellowba people are? When we try to give the true picture of their nature, some may think its just for rival purpose. This people are naturally wicked, evil, fallacious and generally bad. See them below.... Beast-like beings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) / Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.