Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend (916 Views)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend by abiolaoladipupo(m): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
The air force who murdered her girlfriend already said he'll kill her for her mom earlier before it happen
see picture below..

Re: Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend by emeijeh(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Doesn't point to anything
Re: Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend by illicit(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
enough jare
Re: Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend by Epositive(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
no p
Re: Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
And you did kill but this time cos of a man.

Cold-blooded murderer.
Re: Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend by PenisCaP: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nawa.. ishe a lunatic? undecided
Re: Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend by Xbursta(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Seriously

Re: Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend by Mille: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op is dumb. Why do we even have the same name sef.
Where in the screenshots did he say he will kill his girlfriend for his mother?
Re: Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend by Vizzim: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
They ought to be doing psychology tests or whatever 4 people B4 joining the military.
Re: Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend by serverconnect(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
And u will be killed the same way. Good for nothing child.
Re: Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend by abiolaoladipupo(m): 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mille:
Op is dumb. Why do we even have the same name sef.

Where in the screenshots did he say he will kill his girlfriend for his mother?

the lady name was mentioned there, she's shomzy by her facebook name!
Re: Ill Kill Her For My Mom, Said By The Air Force Who Killed Her Girlfirend by Mille: 12:24am On Mar 13, 2017
abiolaoladipupo:

the lady name was mentioned there, she's shomzy by her facebook name!

I know.

Shomzy, I would kill for that woman. Notice the comma. Literally telling the girl (Shomzy) he would do anything or you can say, kill anybody for his mother. Nowhere did it say he will kill particularly, Shomzy for his mother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drug Bust: 3 Nigerian Men, One Woman Caught With Meth In Cambodia (photos) / Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone / See Screenshot Of A Scammer Trying To Scam Me Early Sunday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.