Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

See The Tallest Building In Africa - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See The Tallest Building In Africa (53505 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by ibbkiddsx: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lagos -Calabar rail line

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Nobody has stopped you from uploading the all internet either, it must probably because of the poor network coverage or lack of electricity supply that is stopping you from doing it. Nigeria & poor electricity supply are like ISIS and beheadings.

Apart from Nairobi which other city has electricity in Kenya ? Hahahaha
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
All the pictures you uploaded is from Nairobi , I can show you five cities in Nigeria that are way above that standard.

Show us pictures from other Kenyan cities allow Nairobi to rest

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by vioment: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kenya is now becoming the gate way to black Africa.

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
sindrek:
All the pictures you uploaded is from Nairobi , I can show you five cities in Nigeria that are way above that standard.

Show us pictures from other Kenyan cities allow Nairobi to rest
guy why u dey lie na.. make una just admit say 9ja na trash and stop defending this shithole filled with corrupt greedy leaders and backward arewa youths that don't know how to do any productive thing rather than to bomb for their allah

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ajehswag:
guy why u dey lie na.. make una just admit say 9ja na trash and stop defending this shithole filled with corrupt greedy leaders and backward arewa youths that don't know how to do any productive thing rather than to bomb for their allah
see how you use your mouth to condemn your country? It's a shame bro that means you can deny your family
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by bukiboy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
ClintonNzedimma:

Don't speak of Nigeria like that again, inasmuch as I think we aren't perfect, No african country can survive our problems.... I mean none.
I guess u're Kenyan, with that ona forehead wey be like egg wey nor boil well

The problem is Greed. Nigeria suppose dey among the world power but greed don kill us.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Rikidony(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ajehswag:
the problem with you guys is that you keep overhyping the corruption issue in Nigeria as if there is no corruption in other countries. you will never see good tings in your country even if its glaring in the eye
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by wunderkiind(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kenyanstar:
Kenya has superb housing at affordable rates
Apart from Nairobi, Kenya, name 10 other comparable cities/states in Kenya, that can boast of similar infrastructure, or at least, near civilization.
Your time starts now.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by wunderkiind(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kenyanstar:
Nairobi The city that never sleeps

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by MtuMsuper: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
joinnow:

Congrats and Read inbetween the line.
I said the building should be secure like America embassy so datt those terrorists will not have access to kaboom it.
my friend, these alshabab boys have not done any attack on kenyan soil in more than 1.5 years. They are based in Somalia. They have been on the backfoot for more than longer. They have never operated openly on kenyan soil. They aren't a kenyan organization, but a Somali based and foreign funded one. Out of the daily kenyan life, not that they matter, our boys have dealt with them brutally, so skip this useless line.

2 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Rikidony(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
somewhere in Nigeria

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by wunderkiind(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
sindrek:
We don't save to upload any pics to sure Nigeria is way ahead, just allow the little Kenyan boys continue talking.

Just because your country has started one or two projects you come here talking up and down.

If not for Nigeria who would know Kenya?

You mention bokoharam, what of al shabab in your country, what of all the numerous rapes and extra marital affairs reports we here about Kenyans .

What about the west gate shopping mall attack in Kenya? Wasn't that a terrorist attack if you ever heard of such attacks in Nigeria.

My friend web Nigerians speak shut up listen and learn, have you been to Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Calabar.

Don't come here shouting Nairobi this Nairobi that after Nairobi which other city is developed in Kenya? None

Hehehe...
See my bro, I don't have time now. If not I for finish those guys.
Their posts reeks of so much ignorance.
The average Kenyan can't even be compared to the average Nigerian, trust me. Brb
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by ibbkiddsx: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Rikidony:
somewhere in Nigeria

This is the Eko Atlantic City in Lagos
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by wunderkiind(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ajehswag:
If you believe Naija is trash, does it then mean automatically that you are trash?
This is a personal question for you.

If only you know how much the average Kenyan can be willing to go just to step foot in what you call trash.

You don't know the value of what you have most times, till you see how someone else sees it.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by joinnow: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
MtuMsuper:

my friend, these alshabab boys have not done any attack on kenyan soil in more than 1.5 years. They are based in Somalia. They have been on the backfoot for more than longer. They have never operated openly on kenyan soil. They aren't a kenyan organization, but a Somali based and foreign funded one. Out of the daily kenyan life, not that they matter, our boys have dealt with them brutally, so skip this useless line.
Are u serious
What of the Kenya university attack? And some others.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by MtuMsuper: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
joinnow:

Are u serious
What of the Kenya university attack? And some others.
Guerrilla attack, they don't own territory or levy taxes on kenyan soil. Burden of proof over to you.
Just stick to topic, enjoy history as it unfolds in photo form You can't make these things up.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Raph82(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bodemos95:
wow... Kenya of all places
What do u take Kenya for? u can't compare that city to any of ur cities here in teams of infrastructure.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Ironi: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kenyanstar:
I dont know why most Nigerians tend to suffer severe jealousy traits when they see other African countries progressing.

Meanwhile in Kenya

Yes, Nigerians always have bad belly for other African countries especially when they are doing well.

They want it to be always Nigeria. Chai! undecided
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Donsammi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Nobody has stopped you from uploading the all internet either, it must probably because of the poor network coverage or lack of electricity supply that is stopping you from doing it. Nigeria & poor electricity supply are like ISIS and beheadings.

Nigerians will kill you online ooh .. only point you have is our poor electricity problems.. if it's development and infrastructure you gatta be talking abt Abuja .. Lagos
akwa ibom etc .
even me in the capital city I still gat stable electricity....

stop using edited online pics.
snap your neighborhood let's see.

we understand its patriotism your doing for ur country
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Dareomo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Just let it be well structured against unforeseen natural disaster.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Rikidony(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kenyanstar:

You are most welcome sir... Kenya is a beautiful country.
such an uneducated dude showing random pictures of ur capital city and rail tracks. am not just in the mood today, would have killed you with pictures of different Nigerian city's and all the rail tracks undergoing constriction and completed ones. some uneducated Kenyans making silly noise of Nairobi a country which the economy of Lagos alone is bigger than
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Rikidony(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Donsammi:

Nigerians will kill you online ooh .. only point you have is our poor electricity problems.. if it's development and infrastructure you gatta be talking abt Abuja .. Lagos
akwa ibom etc .
even me in the capital city I still gat stable electricity....

stop using edited online pics.
snap your neighborhood let's see.

we understand its patriotism your doing for ur country
don't mind the silly nigg.a
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Don't mind them you claim your country is better than Nigeria but all you did was upload pictures of Nairobi alone, which other city can Kenya boast of?

It's just our government that is giving small countries like Kenya mouth to talk even the GDP of Lagos alone is like that of half of Kenya.

We don't need to upload pictures from google to proof Nigeria is better the tag is already there we are the giant of Africa.

Al shabab that attacked Kenya university you come here shouting boko haram.

I live in Abuja and here I enjoy 20 hours of electricity daily.

Can you beat that?

Can you show me pictures of other cities in Kenya with such infrastructure like Nairobi?
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
ClintonNzedimma:

Don't speak of Nigeria like that again, inasmuch as I think we aren't perfect, No african country can survive our problems.... I mean none.
I guess u're Kenyan, with that ona forehead wey be like egg wey nor boil well
gringrin
Kuku kill me....

©YBR
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Chimezie250(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kenyanstar:

I didnt know insults were part of the Nigerian list of achievements?
dont take it personal, it's just a joke, welcome to nairaland ,one love
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
sooo, becos Kenya is building the tallest tower in Africa that now makes it a great country.

Dubai has plenty of those towers, does it now make Dubai the greatest country in the world? America is not nearly as developed as Dubai , still na america they rule d world

if u like build tower of Babel wey go reach heaven, it still doesn't make Kenya a great country

Nigeria is a great country, we still have a long way to go. America's did not wake up one morning and become d way they are now it took a long time

God is with Nigeria, thats y we've not divided and he has destined this country for greatness
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
kenya dey talk, I no blame una, na Obama give una mouth. if Nigeria wants to take over Kenya and make it our 37th state, we wud do it and nobody will say anything (not even england) we rule africa in every aspect, u just name it
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by GerogeI(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
My dear Kenyans,
Please do not mind our big mouth, and all these chest beaters here.
The last time we did something like this building was when we built cocoa house in Ibadan.

Our current president and his brothers Babangida, Abacha, and their personal boy Obbasanjo did not know what trains are in there first tenor( as coupists) so they forgot to build any railways. The only ones we have are hand down from British colonial masters, which are still narrow guages. Our rail terminals look like Indian shrines without all the colour.

Lagos light rail project is using second hand Chinese rail coaches, and goes in the opposite direction to where a light rail is actually needed. It's just a symbol of confusion.

The Eko Atlantic city is just a failed attempt to copy Dubai, we are sand filling our precious God given beaches, in fact we destroyed the famous Lagos bar beach to create land, when there is ample land just by the side, and we do not have heat or desert problems to be running into water. The money we have spent on this fanciful city could have built us two or three of your tallest building on stable land. But all we have is a very costly sand pile.

So go ahead, there is no Giant in Africa. It's a continent of dwarves, even your country Kenya is also a dwarf.

2 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
GerogeI:
My dear Kenyans,
The last time we did something like this building was when we built cocoa house in Ibadan.

Our current president and his brothers Babangida, Abacha, and their personal boy Obbasanjo did not know what trains are in there first tenor( as coupists) so they forgot to build any railways. The only ones we have are hand down from British colonial masters, which are still narrow guages. Our rail terminals look like Indian shrines without all the colour.

Lagos light rail project is using second hand Chinese rail coaches, and goes in the opposite direction to where a light rail is actually needed. It's just a symbol of confusion.

The Eko Atlantic city is just a failed attempt to copy Dubai, we are sand filling our precious God given beaches, in fact we destroyed the famous Lagos bar beach to create land, when there is ample land just by the side, and we do not have heat or desert problems to be running into water. The money we have spent on this fanciful city could have built us two or three of your tallest building on stable land. But all we have is a very costly sand pile.

So go ahead, there is no Giant in Africa. It's a continent of dwarves, even your country Kenya is also a dwarf.
see this fool, u don't know d amount of progress they've made in eko Atlantic, u are here talking rubbish. I don't blame u, I noticed dat it is only poverty stricken people dat speak bad about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Bigsteveg(m): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
martineverest:
A message for overrated Lagos.... Most Nigerians who hasn't been to cities like Nairobi, dar El Salam, Cairo, luanda, Kigali, malabo, gaborone, etc think Lagos is far more developed infrastructurally

Dude, u just mentioned capital of each country. Don't u know the difference between capital and commercial city. Compare them to Abuja. No lemme flog u o
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Bigsteveg(m): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
GerogeI:
My dear Kenyans,

Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat / Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.