Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

More Than What We See And Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Than What We See And Here (335 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Than What We See And Here by Adecks01(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
The social media have being bustling since last week on alleged sexual scandal of Apostle Johnson Suleiman-founder of omega fire ministry int'l-with stephenie otobo-the stripped,singer and possibly prostitute-
Stephenie the man of God promised to marry her and had even went for introduction.
But the father Rev Benson Otobo refuted such claims and even added that the daughter threaten-possibly- disowned him because he talked to her concerning her Wayward lifestyle.
Stephenie who called the man of God after one of his crusade at Canada 2015 confessed that she was a stripper and wanted to repent- as she was touched by the anointing-but needs financial assistance from him which he rendered but she have never met with him one-on-one.according to the omega fire ministry.
What amaze me is the fact that she became Christian at the middle of the whole drama "yes,I am a Christian because I have gone to jail for sleeping with a married man" going to jail made her a Christian
The first picture that surfaced on the media as evidence is really a photocopy.the second evidence which is inter-connected to Daniella- an actress- was a car who's plate number was registered by Apostle suleiman -seeing posted on the actress's instagram acc
Do you know that Joseph did not raped wife of potipher but yet she has his garment s evidence against him? (genesis39;11-12)
Do you also know that a fake Kenya birth certificate of obama have being online? Do you know that 2016 budget was allegedly tempered with?
I do not want to judge but give you the big picture for you to see it yourself.and I challenge you to think big on every issue because their is more than what we see and here today.
Remember.Do not judge (luke6:37).

Sign:
Abraham O A Isaactamson

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Naked Truth / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Forgiveness: Jesus Advises Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.