Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (82931 Views)

Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Princewell2012(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
davidkingrichie:
The bible has warned you against churches like this, common sense too. But your search for signs is your undoing. undecided

actually what the pastor do is very wrong and should be condemn. But what about the woman why disciplining only the man, because he is a pastor. Did he rape the woman? all this types of jungle justice hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by chika40: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
davidkingrichie:
The bible has warned you against churches like this, common sense too. But your search for signs is your undoing. undecided

S
Don't blame them bro, we are the ones to be blamed...the fake is abundant because the real has refused to manifest...we must ARISE

1 Like

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by CellTabRepairs: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Pastor named his church RUN for YOUR LIFE!
The husbandman no gree...he went there with his darling wife...wetin u expect? grin grin

Meanwhile for someone out there;
Are you looking for a job? Between 18-50 yrs?Are U a graduate or secondary school leaver?Are u retired, sacked or tired of salary work? You want a biz with high returns, skill as capital, lowest startup costs? ■Make average N5k-10k - Up to 30k or more daily■Meet high net worth individuals[opportunities]
■Grow in IT knowledge■Be highly sought after [Money looking for u].■Employ others!

Just Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!

Don't SPEND 1 yr waiting for a job!
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by dee02(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
jamislaw:
Did he relate to Suleiman?

is he related to Suleman, not did he relate to Suleiman, you fu..cking lunkhead! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by chika40: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
jamislaw:
Did he relate to Suleiman?

Inappropriate tenses, scam talk.....get a life bro
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Basic123: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
All pastors are like that.Just that,others are not yet cought.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by vic224real(f): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO:Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office In Benin City, Edo State

Pastor Of Run For Your Life Ministry Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church
Office In Benin City, Edo State. This incident happened in Ogbe Primary school area, Benin city .

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/03/videopastor-caught-sleeping-with.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZzkMQkUgVw&feature=youtu.be[/url]

The name of the church has said it all. shocked shocked
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by jamislaw(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
chika40:

Inappropriate tenses, scam talk.....get a life bro
I think you need one, because you are not using the one you have properly. What is the different between him and Suleiman?
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by jamislaw(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
dee02:

is he related to Suleman, not did he relate to Suleiman, you fu..cking lunkhead! grin
use your brain nigga stop thinking with your ass, what is the different between him and Suleiman?
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by brojoshua: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Let all sinners, whether those in sheep's clothing or the ones in their natural goat's clothing, believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God and the saviour of the world, and God will forgive them their sins, save their souls from everlasting destruction and give them eternal life and make them new people.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by stoic6ix: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
SSBN:
SEUN.I hardly see crappy headlines about Muslims on Nairaland, even though they commit atrocities on a scale we cannot even begin to imagine. Why is it everyday anti Christian propaganda makes front page? Is that fair? FRONT PAGE. HAHA SEUN !! E NO GOOD O.
Only if Muslims are comiting a fraction of what Christians are comiting, it will make more headlines and that will be the next sunday sermon... But you can't see any cux the Quran doesnt give room for immorality like deliverances in private chambers...
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by dee02(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
jamislaw:
use your brain nigga stop thinking with your ass, what is the different between him and Suleiman?

You are a fu...cking vapid trogylodyte
If you cant think and see why i have quoted you, then i am sorry, you are a doomed and left behind
Critical reasoning must be enforced in schools throughout Nigeria, you lack basic comprehension and you cant construct a simple sentence to save your pathetic life
Brainless joggernaut, now go back and think, that is if you have a brain up there and not sawdust, twerp!
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by kachi08(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
What about the woman? Was she forced?

1 Like

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by bitcoinvin(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
jimmyero:
Apostle must hear this grin

funkeee,funkeee.ayamei,egba mi ooooooooooooooo angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by handofGod1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
see church name, I wonder the kind of people attending this church. the name alone is not pleasant to the hearing and the so call pastor look like someone that I'd not well fed.
singing in Tope Alabi's voice, igbati opin aye ba nde, orishishi la o ma ri o, ohun ti o sele a bere si ni sele o, aye elese yi o nlo sopin.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
The name of the church is not in the clip. Why do bloggers love lies like this?

1 Like

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by afrodoc2: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Power enter!
Ogbemugbemu!
Hmmmmm
Power enter o!
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by otemdomino: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO:Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office In Benin City, Edo State

Pastor Of Run For Your Life Ministry Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church
Office In Benin City, Edo State. This incident happened in Ogbe Primary school area, Benin city .

[ url=
Wilgrea7, Jacksonville this one got me laffing. Like pastors like Faulkin(Zeusus). cheesy
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by jamislaw(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
dee02:

You are a fu...cking vapid trogylodyte
If you cant think and see why i have quoted you, then i am sorry, you are a doomed and left behind
Critical reasoning must be enforced in schools throughout Nigeria, you lack basic comprehension and you cant construct a simple sentence to save your pathetic life
Brainless joggernaut, now go back and think, that is if you have a brain up there and not sawdust, twerp!
. Just take a nap you will get better soon.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
pastors doing what dey know how to do best.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by akigbemaru: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Touch not my anointed. He was administering with pecker to exorcise the evil venereal disease in a private capacity! Married lady, be rest assured that you are saved with holy jungle juice.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Xbursta(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
karma no get pity

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by MAC76(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
what this leave the pastor alone
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by DJInfluence: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
I no understand this my country. We claim to be advance and civilized yet we treat each other in barbaric manner.

The sin this guy commited is adultery or fornication (as the case mabe be). So why on earth was he tied and even beaten. These are things that should happened at least without exagerating 50 years ago, not in 2017. Those people have no right what so ever to do what they did with the guy. He no rape person, he was not with an underaged and not even with another guy so i don´t really get it. Everyday there is some news from my country that makes me ashame and cry.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by illicit(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Interesting15:

You mean Jesus asked him to do this?
no I mean no one can use the name of Jesus to fool me
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Thisboysef(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
daakins:
your number is not here

indeed
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Thisboysef(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
How you take know sey na Pastor?
By there fruit yee shall knw dem
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
TPAND:
Run For Your Life Bible Ministries... What a name

Truth be told Pentecostal churches are the problems of modern day Christianity.
blame time

So because of this clown that calls himself a pastor you should now make hasty generalizations and cast aspersions on Christianity?
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
DJInfluence:
I no understand this my country. We claim to be advance and civilized yet we treat each other in barbaric manner.

The sin this guy commited is adultery or fornication (as the case mabe be). So why on earth was he tied and even beaten. These are things that should happened at least without exagerating 50 years ago, not in 2017. Those people have no right what so ever to do what they did with the guy. He no rape person, he was not with an underaged and not even with another guy so i don´t really get it. Everyday there is some news from my country that makes me ashame and cry.
shey because the husband never lace the wife magun make pastor and the married woman gum together that is why you're still speaking grammar

1 Like

Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Ryda(m): 6:55am On Oct 01, 2017
Run for your life indeed! angry
Re: Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) by Konquest: 12:20am On Nov 09, 2017
Ebal:

[ url=

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.